Nugget is in the wars :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bowser

Reaction score
O.k a couple of things :)

Nugget got de sexed yesterday. He came home with a flyer expaining the importance of me keeping an eye on his privates, for swelling etc. The thing is, I have only had Nugget for a month and he's not a fan of being picked up, so I have no idea what they looked like before his op.
I managed to get a quick look in before, he has 2 things which I guess are his empty sacs :shock: that are kinda hanging there. One of them is a light pink colour, and one (at the very end where it hangs down) is a darkish brown, the brown bit covers about half of the sac. Should I be worried? Am I even looking at the right thing? lol

Secondly - poor Nugget got his nail caught in a tiny hole in his cage as he was jumping out and ripped his nail right off -OUCH!
His foot is bleeding, but he doesnt seem to be in any pain (prob due to the pain meds he is already on).
I found the nail, and it seems it almost looks like the shell of one, and what is left on his toe is kind of jaggard.
He is licking it, and I have cleaned out his cage to try and avoid infection, is there anything else I need to do, or be on the look out for.

Aside from that he is eating well and getting spoilt and seems happy.

I just found the video in the library, looks like I was on the right track, and the darkness is fine :)

What a great video and what a docile bunny!

Latest posts

Back