Now who would throw away a perfectly good bun?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rattiemattiesrattery

Reaction score
SHE WOULD! LOL!

020-1.jpg

021-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

So when I was getting Belladonna and Gordy's Cage cleaned up to take it apart and separate them, I had a trash can in there filled with their mess, and she just JUMPED IN HERSELF O_O lol Silly rabbit!
She was all Thanks mom for the nest!

I took her out and she jumped back in, then finally I gave her some more salad and she jumped out herself lol. :biggrin2:

And to boot two of Arty just being cute!
023-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

Becca wrote:
But he's to big and tips all mess every where!
Haha yeah..like my Marley did one day,i had cleaned the bunnies litter boxes and tipped it all into a plastic bag...i had to go do something else for a bit and i came back to catch Marley scratching at the bag,and litter was everywhere lol...little bugga

Cute. One of our bunnies did something similar once...I was cleaning out their cages and just moving around. A few minutes later I realized I was missing our male bunny. I asked my husband where he was - and he had no clue (even though he was in the SAME room - but whatever).

It took us a few minutes, but eventually we heard him moving around. We pinpointed the noise...our tubster was in the garbage can. He had jumped in and got the lid to close on the way down. Ick.

Funnybunns!:D

I was changing litter one day and walked away to grab my scoop...I'd left the litterbox balanced on top of the garbage can...I came back to find Darwin had jumped down out of his hutch into the litterbox! I am so surprised it didn't tip and dump him into the can! Then again when I moved it off...he was hanging out of the hutch trying to decide if he should just jump in! Goofy boy! lol

Danielle

Funny picture!

Horses are the same way about poop - they will smell the piles and if approved, they will add theirs to the rest. I wonder if there is some communication system in herbivore poop that unlocks the mysteries of the world to them?

Denise

Latest posts

Back