Now what?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, you can flavor it with apple juice. Also, does he like canned pumpkin? He might eat it willingly, and it's good for fiber and fluids.

How are you massaging him? While you are doing it, try tilting his hind end up for a little bit, then back to a level position, then back up. It helps move the gas bubbles out.

I'm guessing the car ride didn't help move gas out.:?

Well they picked the worst night to completely destroy the cage and in doing so knock the container with pellets on the floor and eat waaaay too many. I almost had a heart attack this morning when I found it.

They both seem fine and Ozzy is really alert this morning, but I hope that doesn't sethim back or make for 2 sick buns...:X

Well the giant amount of pellets didn't seem to do too much damage, Ozzy is actually looking a lot better. AND I found a few little rock hard mini poops, but they're poops none the less!!! The increase in meds and fluids mustve helped a lot. My baby seems to be getting better!!! Hopefully he is pooping and eating like his normal piggy self soon!

Thanks everyone for your help and your prayers!!!!!!

Back