not thumping...but still maybe mad?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amberelizabeth

Reaction score
Sometimes Layla will run up to me to be petted and then she'll run away and flick her back legs out sharply. I'm not sure not sure of how to interpret this, does this mean she doesn't like what i'm doing?

thaaanks

It could mean a few different things.

If I pick up some of my buns, sometimes they'll do that when I put them back down.....as if I've annoyed them.

It almost sounds like Layla's doing a half-binky to me....maybe even teasing you a bit!

Buns can do that for loads of reasons

~Showing distaste, it's a step down from weeing somewhere to show you they are disgusted with you. In this instance it could be if you are not doing what the bun wants you to do.

~It could be a mini binky, like Jim said. Happiness at what you have done.

~I could simply be something like your bun doesn't like the feel of the material she is standing on and flicks her feet to get rid of the feeling.

It could be anything, but she's not too distressed (if she is distressed) so don't worry too much. Chances are you are seeinga happy bunny.

every single time i put nemo down and he hops away he flicks his hind legs at me! but he LOVES being picked up and never fights me doing so. i am sure this is just happiness and he is just half binkying because i put him down and gave him back his freedom. layla is just being a silly rabbit!

tracy :)

Latest posts

Back