not sure what kind ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scissors

Reaction score
Hello All,

I posted only one other time and Here is Pancake who I rescued her and her siblings from a few weeks after weaned..My question is..What kind is she? I know probably just a mut but her ears are huge and her body looks to become a normal size rabbit She is 3 months old. Input please? Thanks Nancee

16864_282227_170000001.jpg

16864_282227_160000000.jpg

as a baby..below

16864_282227_180000002.jpg

Oh no with ears like that i highly doubt polish. My mom raises polish you can ceck our website and we have pictures of ours
owensbunnies.weebly.com

I would guess flemish or some kind of running/full arch type rabbit mix

I'd agree with Sarah; no way Polish - the ears are WAY too huge. That might have been a way to get people to take the buns thinking they'd stay on the smaller side.

Gorgeous bun though :D

ahhh..thankyou for that link..very cool..!!! And I finally got to see a POLISH..I will post Pancake as she grows to see what she turns out to be..So far you all seem to agree on part Flemish..wow..i hope she does not get that BIG..but we shall see...Thankyou,

Nancy

When we rescued Serena, we were told she was about a year old and just under 7 pounds. Turns out she was still a very young Checkered Giant and now weighs 18 pounds--think Fraggles, only bigger.

Latest posts

Back