Not So Worried!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh no!
If anyone blames you their silly because its not your fault and your doing your best to find her!

Good luck! Thinking of you :hearts

Oooh scary! Good luck finding her! I can't imagine how panicked I'd be if one of my bunnies got lost. I know you said no one would take Misty to the pound, but I got Rory microchipped in the off chance he ever gets lost than brought to the animal shelter.

Please let us know when you find her! Is she the one with the babies?

No she's not luckily
I'm so scared now it's dark and my baby is out their on her own, she must be so scared :nerves1

"left the pen door open with food"

of course, I did mean the other bunnies were secure - I wouldn't ever leave the pen door open so the others would escape also, lol.

:( hoping she's just busy exploring or settled down somewhere safe for the night.

Don't mean to scare you, but what kind of predators do you have around your area?

We don't have too many predators here, just foxes but if she stays close to the house then she should be fine.

Good luck and hope she comes home soon - we had an escapee years ago... he was the same oversized Holland Lop who would mount my Basset Hound but he always came back. A friend of mine took him when we moved and he lived to a happy old age of 12.

Denise

Gosh,I really hope your able to find her....fingers and paws crossed over here

Fingers and paws crossed here, too...:pray:

:pray:

Thanks everyone, she didn't come back and the food wasn't touched :cry2

Shes home! Shes home!
icon_biggrin.gif
She came back around and my brother spotted her and I went out and caught her, I was afraid she'd run off again but I managed to catch her
icon_biggrin.gif

Oh yay..that's just wonderful news....i'm glad she's now back home safe and sound

Hooray! I'm so glad she came back and is safe! How is she acting? Did she seem really hungry or glad to be home? She had quite the adventure!

SnowyShiloh wrote:
Hooray! I'm so glad she came back and is safe! How is she acting? Did she seem really hungry or glad to be home? She had quite the adventure!
She was acting and looking fine, this time of year it's like a bunny paradise around here, plenty of different plants for her to nibble. She didn't want to be caught at all, but she seemed happy to be in her cage, she wasn't hungry but she was quite thirsty, probably why she came back. She has never drank from a bowl before, even as a baby so it would be difficult for her to get water from puddles or streams.

All in all she seemed to have a great night :rollseyes

Latest posts

Back