Not Bunny Related

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats!

diamond_ring_518.jpg

Yeah we decided on June 10, 2006

we dated for 4 years in highschool starting in 96 till 2000

then i moved to lower MI for work and school and a year and half ago i moved back and now 9 years later were getting married!

snickers wrote:
Yeah we decided on June 10, 2006

we dated for 4 years in highschool starting in 96 till 2000

then i moved to lower MI for work and school and a year and half ago i moved back and now 9 years later were getting married!
That's a really great story. I love it when things work outlike that. My boyfriend and I were neighbors when we werelittle, but didn't know it, we went to the same middle and highschools, but didn't know each other...we met 2 1/2 years ago in abar! LOL We aren't engaged officially, but we areplanning on getting married Sept. 2, 2006 on what would have been myparent's anniversary.

Jen

how sweet

we are gettin married in my parents church and I am soo excited!

Jen that is the day before DJ's birthday. Wow what a small world.

Congrats on your engagement.

My story is weird. I met DJ on yahoo the year 2000. Met him 2 weekslater on the 20th of october. On my birthday 3 days later he quitsmoking because I told him its either me or cigaretts. So he finishedthe last one on my bday. 3 mos later on Christmas eve we got engaged.We stayed engaged for 2 years. We got married on April 27th 2002. Now 3years of marrage and no children yet. I really can not have kids.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I'm so happy for you, i carnt wait to be in your shoes one day! (fingers crossed)

I wish you many years of happiness together!

Catherine x

:balloons::swanheart::heart::bouquet::hug::sunshine::groupparty:

Back