Not another poo questions!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BinkyBunny

Reaction score
Is it at all concerning if the size of your rabbits poo pellets has increased in diameter considerably? They are perfectly round, dry, and look otherwise healthy. There is just a bunch more poo today and its quite a bit bigger than I saw before. He doesn't struggle or strain to go. He is switching to Sherwood Forest pellets which have quite a big more fiber than his former food. Other than that he gets unlimited hay. Thanks!

Is he having various sizes of poops, like really large and really small, or is it just a bunch more bigger poops? If it's just bigger, them it might just have to do with the new food, and should be ok, but still keep an eye out for changes.

Just bigger, all uniform, no small ones, all circular. They look super healthy. The best I've seen him produce since he's been here. I have poop pride!

Haha as the bunnies get bigger so do their poops! Ellie is three times the size of when i got her and her poops are also a lot bigger. I think as long as they're all uniform and constant then they're probably fine! But you gotta love good poop!

It is pretty wonderful how even if they poo on your carpet, if it is healthy, it can just be picked up with no mess :D

Latest posts

Back