Not an appropriate text..

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoinBackToCali

Reaction score
But Kanye deserves what he gets,

The reason I feel it's inappropriate is because it to an extent disrespects MJ and Patrick Swayze..

But this is what I got..

"Kanye West just interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let everyone know that Micheal Jackson had the best funeral of all time...OF ALL TIME"

Kanye, will never live this down..

LMFAO, I saw that on an image forum earlier this morning. Along with some of these:

Yokanyecopy.jpg

Yovinceimma.jpg

The rest are very (hilariously) inappropriate, so I can't post them here. :biggrin2:

Haa, I love those pictures.

I hope Kanye West does lose a good bit of fans because of this. I'm not a fan of Taylor Swift or anything (or... really anyone involved, including Beyonce), but jeeze, the poor girl won one of her first awards and he completely trampled on her moment. It's one thing to say publicly that he didn't believe she deserve it, but there's a time and a place. He needs a big wake-up call if he thinks that's how civilized adults act, even if he thinks he's too good for the world.

Let's not forget about his first 'apology' either. Mocking her lyrics, and basically telling her that if it was him, he would've given the award to the person who 'deserved' it. Even if he did end up deleting it afterwards, way to show some class. Didn't he write the first apology all in caps too? What a way to show you're genuinely sincere.

I've got to say though, I don't see what the big deal was about Beyonce's latest songs/videos. I've never really kept up with any of her music, I've heard a few here or there, the more popular ones. I've never really been wowed by any of her recent stuff though, very mediocre in my opinion. Taylor Swift at least has some songs that I don't immediately smash my radio off when I hear them, not something I'd go out of my way to listen to, but cute and light.

Beyonce's epic Bob Fosse ripoff/homage vid was not entirely inspiring to the degree that Kanye might wish.

i'm going to go check these out... hopefully, Kanya will try to change his name or something :p

"The Artist formerly known as Kanye"

I'm not a fan of either singer.. and if I go to one more wedding and hear "Single Ladies" during the bouquet toss, I shall gag..

But Beyonce has a song I adore singing..

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/BVTyLqkez6A&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

And my Taylor Swift song that has some serious meaning to me..

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/7n8nbo8YsHM&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Haha! Those are my two favorite songs from both of those artists.

I do have to say, though, Beyonce's vocals, FAR superior to Taylor Swift's. In a sing off Beyonce would win hands down. The woman has an amazing voice. It's showcased more on her ballad-y stuff.

You probably haven't heard this one, so give it a try:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAI8R3l8YE8&feature=fvw[/ame]

I'm gonna go with, Taylor, at her age, hasn't quite devolped the range Beyonce has..

But then again..Beyonce just rocks..I personally loved her in this..but my sons compares it to a cat in heat..

My husband said they ruined a danged good song..

[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/-i3DZwwvrQQ&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

Now lemmie check out your link..

GoinBackToCali wrote:
"Kanye West just interrupted Patrick Swayze's funeral to let everyone know that Micheal Jackson had the best funeral of all time...OF ALL TIME"

Kanye, will never live this down..
:shock:

:disgust:

:tantrum:

ahem.

Yeah that was a shitty thing for anyone to do, and it's not like that got 'all the attention on Beyonce' it got the attention on himself, because he's obviously full of himself to think that his opinion is so important he had to ruin it. I watched the video online and just seeing how after he was done she was so speechless and looked like she was going to cry really got to me

Yesssss I thought they did a good cover of "Emotions"!!! I've always loved that song. And beautiful vocals.

I always thought "Dangerously in Love" was a great song, so beautiful. And when B sings it live it's like... BANANAS. She gets really into it.

Back