Not a bunny. My dog. :(

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BSAR

Reaction score
Today we had to have our dog Goldie put to sleep. She had been fighting horrible allergies for over 2 years and the medicine is not helping much. She lived with us for four years.

A few months ago her allergies came back and we just couldn't to see in her pain and we couldn't afford $100+ a month for medicine. She was around seven years old.

Rest in Peace Goldie! I love you sooo much!

:angel::rip::heartbeat:

Bunsdogscats008.jpg
Goldie is on the right.

pictutes004.jpg

I love you Goldie! See you at the bridge....

I just wanted to add this little thing that a boy said when his dog had to be put to sleep. It comes from the book "Pet Miracles"

"Our pastor says that people are born so that they can learn to be good, like loving everybody and being nice to one another. Well animals already know how to do that , so they don't have to stay as long"

I am so very sorry to hear this. Making the decision to put your pet to sleep is one of the hardest choices... to me, THE hardest.

You did the right thing, the responsible thing.

Run in peace, Goldie:rainbow::pink iris::heartsYou were a beautiful girl!!!!

oh i am so sorry, i know how you are feeling.

I really like that saying too.

Sorry to hear of Goldie..She was such a gorgeous dog (love the photo of her and the other dog - where she has such aHUGE grin on her face :D).

I hope you heart heals soon.. :bigtears:

I'm really sorry about Goldie. She was very lovely, and I'm sure she'll be watching over you.

:rip:Goldie!

:pray:that you guys feel peace knowing that you gave Goldie a wonderful life filled with love.

Thank you everyone. I am still trying to get over the fact that she is gone. But I am getting better.

Goldie,

I love you so much and miss you too. Its hard to go and do things just with Buddy and not you. I keep thinking that you will come running into the house at any moment. I hope you are okay and are having a great time in Heaven. I can't wait to meet you and the other ones I've lost at Rainbow Bridge.

Love Always and Forever, Amanda.

I'm so sorry you had to make such a difficult decision. It's never easy. I know you are going to miss her very much. My heart goes out to you. :hug: Hugs to you and your family. :rainbow:

(Don't know what I'm going to do when I lose my girl. It'll be soon.)

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We lost our precious girl Abby in April of last year.

It's so hard, but their memory will eventually bring only happy tears. Here is a poem that was special to me that I used in Abby's memorial...and I'd like to share it with you.

bloomingpinkrose.gif
"I talk to "her" when I'm lonesome like; and I'm sure she understands. When she looks at me so attentively, and gently licks my hands; then she rubs her nose on my tailored clothes, but I never say naught threat. For the good Lord knows I can buy more clothes, but never a friend like that."
~W. Dayton Wedgefarth
bloomingpinkrose.gif

You are in our thoughts and prayers...
prayer.gif

Goldie, I miss you so much. I wonder how you are doing. I know you are with me every where I go. I see you in the sunset all the time. I love you so much.:rose::inlove:

Amanda

Latest posts

Back