Northern Ontario

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NorthernAutumn

Autumn - Administrator
Reaction score
Hello to all the peeps in skidoo suits!
This is the Northern Ontario wing!
Post away about great vets, stores, potential meetups, whatever floats your canoe!

Hey Ann!
Great to have you here!
I hear that there are a lot of bunny lovers here in North Bay... I haven't run into any personally, though :)

How long have you kept rabbits?

Hi.We are in Elliot Lake and I have two buns.Winston and Carmine.Moved here from Guelph area about four years ago..No bun savy vet here.Lost four of my six buns before finding LaSalle Animal Clinic and Dr.Vanevehel.She is very knowledgable about buns.My two little boys are now healthy and happy.....Pat.

Welcome to RO, Pat!
I've heard wonderful things about the LaSalle Animal Clinic. I'm delighted to hear that she was able to turn things around for your buns!
I'm looking forward to hearing some good stories about Winston and Carmine :)
Again, Welcome!

Autumn

Hey... guess what? Apparently there's another crazy bunny mom in North Bay... If you've been to the Pet Valu on Lakeshore, you probably remember Jax, right (black and white holland lop).

Well, I've left a note for his new mom to get... maybe we'll be able to start a North Bay rabbit appreciation society :)

I wanted to steal Jax, just too cute that little one.

I know a few other people with bunnies in the area as well, but none are on here I don't think.

When you go in next time, there is a little photo album behind the desk full of photos of him and his new partners in crime :)

woohoo!! go north bay!! lol didn't think there were so many north bay ppl on here lol

Hello from North Bay, glad there are other Bunny parents here in the Bay.

I am a new Bunny owner, jsut got Smudge in April. I have to admit, I am not sure if I am a Bunny fan yet or not, it may just be that I am digrutled today over a chewing incident last night.

Which reminds me has anyone seen cable protectors in any North Bay Stores, the only ones I have found are at WalMart and really expensive.

Latest posts

Back