Non rabbit Tribute video 2009

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flashy

Reaction score
Some of you may know that I'm doing a non-rabbit tribute video for those that we loved and lost that were animals of a different kind. http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=52829&forum_id=27

So far I have included all the animals that have been submitted so far with space for any others who we may lose in the next few days (which will hopefully be none at all-but I had to err on the side of caution).

So, I'm extending this now to any animals (that are NOT rabbits) we have had, and loved and lost at any time.

I can't promise to put in all the animals and will have to work on a priority basis (starting with those we have lost from this year, and then going on a first come first served basis, if many people submit then it may become more complicated, but I'm going to try and be as fair as possible).

However, if you have lost an animal this year that has not been included, then please post on the thread linked to above, and if you have lost an animal you want included that you lost before 2009 then please post here :)

Not sure that makes sense, but we'll go with it and hope for the best.

Latest posts

Back