Noel and Sampson are leaving me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FallingStar

Reaction score
I'm selling Noel and Sampson to new homes. One lady is picking up Sampson today about 12, and the other lady getting Noel still hasn't replied back. But the reason for me selling them was when I bought them it was because they needed to be rescued because they were in a feed store and were in bad condition. Their cages were dirty and they were awfully skinny. So I bought them and I knew I wouldn't keep them for long. And now they are all better and healthy.But the people who are buying them said they would e-mail me with updates and pictures every once and awhile.

I'm going to miss them dearly, but it's for the best for them and me. They'll be indoors and be played withalot more. But I know that these people will be very nice homes for them. :)And when they send me updates and all, I'll post them on here. And Noel will be spayed and be introduced to her new playmate, and netuered Mini Lop male.

Karlee

your very stong 2 do that.

i hope you can get another bun 2 love.

your brave, and loving to resuce them, then sell them.

bravo...:brownbunny

Nope! She hasn't came yet, and they live in Oakville and that's like 20-25 minutes away. :?And when she called at 11:00 (an hour and a half ago)she said that she would be here at like 11:45 or 12:00, and it's 12:35 right now, and still no one is here and no phone call either..

Karlee

Well I spoke too soon. She just came and picked him up, she seemed like a really nice lady and she fed her rabbits the same feed as I do, so he'll be eating the same feed.

But I almost started crying when she drove away, :(, but I know he'll be in a good home.

Karlee

:yeahthat:

That's true, he was in a good home in the first place, but it's just that I know he'll be in a good home still. :)And hopefully she will keep her word and send me e-mails about him.

Karlee

BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
irishlops wrote:
he is in a good home now

He was in a good home in the first place, but I'm sure he will love it just the same as the home he had with Karlee.

Emily
omg! sorry i did not realise wt i rote!sorry :(:bigtears:

irishlops wrote:
BlueSkyAcresRabbitry wrote:
irishlops wrote:
he is in a good home now

He was in a good home in the first place, but I'm sure he will love it just the same as the home he had with Karlee.

Emily
omg! sorry i did not realise wt i rote!sorry :(:bigtears:

It's alright. No need to freak.

Emily

Latest posts

Back