Nodding off

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meganc731

Reaction score
Foo Foo Little Bunny is so funny, when she'snapping she constantly lets her her nod down and then jerks herselfawake, she reminds me of an old lady. Mr. Wiggles doesn't do that so Iwondered if anyone else's bun do it?

Megan

i havent seen Cinn do it.. but like when shes inher bed all of a sudden i'll hear this big "THUD" and i look over andshes laying on her side! lol.. she does that when shes getting ready tosleep she will like roll and then lay on her side! lol ive beenthinking about getting something for padding on the edge of it so itdoesnt hurt her! lol

Mr. Wiggles flops on his side like that too. Wehad him for a couple months before he ever laid like that and when Ifirst saw him laying on his side I thought he was dead. I scared himbecause I walked up so quietly to check on him, and then I exclaimed"Oh my god your just sleeping!" LOL

Megan

I can't say I've ever seen Bo do that.Today I saw him sleeping, and his eyes were closed (normally he hasthem partially open) and I said "Bo"...... nothing

I said "Bo Beeeee".... nothing......

So, I am getting worried cause he's not moving ANYTHING... no twitching, nose still, and I sad "BO BER!"

He came Flying up out of his bed like "what?where?who?!?!?"

I felt bad. :(

Perry does that. He kinda lays there, and hiseyelids seem to get heavier and his head begins to nod. Then, suddenly,it's like he realises what's happening and his head comes up and helooks around, pretending he wasn't REALLY falling asleep.Then, it starts again lol.

lol yeah when i got her the 2nd day she did thatand i was like "OMG I THINK MY RABBIT IS DEAD!" (i ws talking to peopleonline) and i went to look and she got right up! lol it scared me!

ivory does that all the time. he'll close hiseyes, lower his head slowly..slowly....touch his head to his foodbowl,and pop back up, eyes wide open. reminds me of some of the kids in myhistory class ;)

Yup. Guin does that all thetime. In fact she is doing it right now. She doesntwant to go to sleep because I am eating doritos =p but she was up ALLLLnight jumping up and down off the blasted bed.

I love watching Valuran do that, the head goingdown, slowly...slowly....slowly...then jerk back up quickly. He alsothrows himself onto this side like that, reminds me of a cat sometimes.

Back