No Spice!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MyBabyBunnies

Reaction score
:XOh that rabbit, what a trouble maker!

RABBIT STEW I TELL YOU!

I turn my back for one minute and this is what happens...

bc1f1420.jpg

You will notice that in the picture he is chewing on the cat! Wellthis is what the cat looks like after he gt done with it. (Take notthat the only thing left of the whiskers on the left side of thepicture are stubs.)

d31c4ff3.jpg

Awwww, Spicers was just grooming the kitty.

-Carolyn

Just like Sherman was clearing the wires away? :p

Oh that rabbit, I think he has anger issues with the kitty cats!:shock:He would have torn that apart hadn't I picked him up.

What I don't get is the he knows not to go on the shelf! If I'mlooking at him. He'll normally hop away or just sit quietly andinnocently, but not this time!

Not to mention that he bit me! Hard! But I was wearing a sweater so it just felt like a pinch and left no marks.

Why's that boy so cranky?!

He is a Troublemaker, indeed!

Tucker pulls that as well...doesn't go where he's not supposed to whenI'm watching him, but the second I turn myhead...

-Carolyn

I'm not sure why he's in a bad mood. Maybe hewoke up on the wrong side of the cage or something.;)Normally this is what I call the teen years repeated, lol.Every once in a while he acts like this and I'm not quite sure why. Buthe's not coming out of his cage again until he learns to behave whichis normally fast if I give Mocha and treat or pat and ignore Spice.

Mocha's being a doll today, but his personality is so predictable it'snever as grumpy as Spice's. He is so friendly and never really loseshis temper with me. Sure he has bit me, but it's been months since hehas!

P.S.- I forgot to mention Spice kicked all the litter out of the litter box, too. :X

Dear MyBunnyBoys,

Seems to me The Boys are ganging up on you. One plays Good Cop whileother plays Bad Cop. I remember so many posts where it was Mocha thatwas the 'Spice' and Spice that was sweet. Funny how one gives you abreak while the other one is making sure life doesn't become boring foryou while they're around.

Personally, I think the stuffed cat has Character now. Before, it was a regular perfect stuffed cat. Now it has a story.

I swear, I thought there was a bee in the house a minute ago. I heard abuzzing, and thought, it's snowing outside! How can a bee be in here??Looked down, and it's Fauna. Yes, she buzzes. Has ever since shortlyafter I had gotten her. It's her way of showing happiness. She'sbinkying around here like she has lost control of her rear-end. Toocute. She's soooo happy. I wish you could see her. Actually, Tucks istoo, and Cali's a little off because she just got her new cage today.It's at least 2x the size of the borrowed one, but still, she doesn'tlike change. She will. Believe me, this cage is 10x better for our girl.

:)

Tucker's playin RRRRace RRRabbit right now! I love this!

-Carolyn

Back