No Reunion?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nelson_is_mine

Reaction score
I just came back from a two week vacation and when I went up to Nelson's run, he wanted nothing to do with me! I was so disappointed. Usually when I get home from work, he's estatic to see me and it was only nine hours since our parting, and two weeks all I get is a bunny butt?! I guess he was mad that I left him. Has this happened to anyone else?

did you bring presents? :?

Belle's generally pretty nice when I get back, it takes a few minutes for her to realized that I'm back though.

Maggie on the other hand, is such a snot sometimes. xD

She won't let me pet her for a day or two when I get back.

I would suggest giving him his favorite treat?

I came bearing gifts of his dried papaya (his favorite that he hardly ever gets) when I went up the first time to see him. He let me snuggle him and tell him how much I missed him until he had finished eating it, and then gave me the bunny butt again. Hopefully he'll have forgiven me by tomorrow.

Oh man, I just had this happen myself. I left my 4 with family/friends while I went away for a week. Now I hadn't expected much, but I did expect at least Mocha and Spice to run over to see me when they heard my voice. You know what happened instead? NOTHING! They didn't even flicker an ear in my direction. :disgust:Goes to show how much I'm appreciated for what I do...;)

Pepsi and Ozzy stayed at Haley's fora week. They didn't care that I came to get them, nor did they want to leave her house AT ALL. Haha. Then I got the butt a few times after we got home. They came around when I busted out the Craisins;)

(Maybe cause Haley doesn't have tarantulas in her house...?)

Back