No rabbits for me.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smelly

Reaction score
I've wanted to get one (probably 2-3 actually)since Smelly died but t3h college is in t3h way and I've decided to wait since I'm probably going to move to a dorm that doesn't let you have pets. Currently in year 4 at a community college planning to transfer (I take forever lolz).

So hard to find the necessary stability. I could probably pull it off if I got a job though... I hate jobs.

My extreme manliness will have to wait to be enhanced for a while longer. Nothing makes your 6-pack abs (or 1-pack 'cause I drank the rest) look manlier then a few rabbits.

:muscleman:

A man who owns rabbits is a man with a lot of confidence and also a girl magnet as it shows caring towards animals which women love.

I think that you are very smart to postpone getting a rabbit until your life is very stable because rabbits need stability.I think it is a wise decision.....but as far as I'm concerned a man who lovesrabbits is a desirable man

Hey Smelly, I've been wondering how you were. :wave2

I guess we'll have to hold off on your Men With Buns calendar pic awhile longer. ;) Feel free to drop by any time for a bunny fix, though. Keep in touch! :stikpoke

sas :)

Back