No more little squirts

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rabbitgirl

Reaction score
:DTHEY GREW!!!!!!! Yeeehaaa! :D:DThey caught up to everyone else so fast that I'm no longer sure which ones were the "runts".

Annnnd, I held one today. Total cuteness!!! He didn't think too much of the experience, but they'll all get used to it.

Annnnd, again--I found a possible good home for all the ones that weren't originally spoken for!

From now on, these guys are going to be intensively socialized beforethey go to their new homes--it's going to be SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! Mybrother noticed "Hey, he's got Bunbun's foot twitch!!" lol Bunbun wasso incredibly ticklish that when you even brush his belly his footwould twitch violently. Same with the little guy. :D

12 days old, happy, healthy, and growing!

Rose

rabbitgirl wrote:
Annnnd, I held one today. Total cuteness!!! He didn't think too much of the experience, but they'll all get used to it.

Rose
Oh, wow! I'm soooo incrediblyjealous!!!

AWWWW!! You are so lucky. I am so glad thelittle ones aren't so little any more. I guess the little guy you werelooking for show himself to you. That is too cute. Didn't you saysomething about havimg a name picked out for the you're keeping, or amI mistaken. I want to help socialize the bunnies. I live toofar. lol

Congratulations!

Tina

dajeti2 wrote:
AWWWW!! You are so lucky. I am so glad the little onesaren't so little any more. I guess the little guy you were looking forshow himself to you. That is too cute. Didn't you say something abouthavimg a name picked out for the you're keeping, or am I mistaken. Iwant to help socialize the bunnies. I live toofar. lol

Congratulations!

Tina
My baby will be Chester! And too bad you don't live closer!

Rose

Back