Nintendo DS

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOOOSKA

Reaction score
Hi I was wondering if anyone has an Nintendo DS that they don't use anymore. I have one, but I can't find the charger. In my move in December I must have packed it away somewhere and now I can't find it.

I want to start to play the games again (to keep my Brain Young...LOL:biggrin:) at work as I am very quiet for many hours of the day.

If someone has one that they don't use any more I'd love to buy it from you. Please pm me.

Thanks

Susan:)

If all you dont have is the charger, you can go to WalMart and get one for 10$ or so. When my bada$$ bunny got at my old cord I replaced it with a 10$ one from WalMart and because my bunnies have rubbed off on me I got bada$$ and wrapped up my chewed cord in the new wrapper and returned it!!! lol Oh dear. Walmart gets by without my money!!

I have BrainAge which I bought back in 2008. It's STILL charting my progress from way back then!! lol Most recently I got into the Lego craze and picked up Indiana Jones for 20$. I LOOOVE those games! I love my DS, I won it in an arcade game o_O go figure

Thanks Amanda. I didn't realize I could buy it on it's own.

As Wallyworld is like my second home :biggrin:I will go check them out on the way home.

I haven't played for awhile but I was getting pretty good at bothBrain Age, the Math One, and numerous others.

[align=center]I use my DS all the time <3... Pokemon!! =D

Good luck in finding another/or a charger =)

When my gameboy's battery poofed out, we ordered one off the nintendo site... you could always see if they have DS chargers ^_^

Thanks everyone, I ended up going to Wallyworld. I'll have to remember Amazon next time i need something. I just wonder what the shipping would be.

I got sucked in a couple of years ago when I bought stuff on ebay.

Also, if it happens again, Try Best Buy. I often find the exact same products for much cheaper here. My Bun once chewed through my cell phone charger. I went to Wallmart and bought the cheapest I could find. Which was still about 40 bucks. Just because I was curious I stopped by best buy and there it was... for 14 bucks!

Latest posts

Back