NIC where to buy?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doggie0506

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to find NIC in Canada? I've looked at staples wal-mart and costco and none of them seem to carry them and I want to build Cinibun a new cage.

Wow, that's a big difference. But it's cheaper than Walmart. I was paying $25 a box at Walmart. I had to order it Site-to- Store.

It's a 10$ difference for the same product (so much for wal-marts unbeatable prices) but still it's 40$ compared to 140$ for one you would buy from the pet store

I have seen them at Zellers, London Drugs, Super Store, Canadian Tire. Also check garage sales, I have found some great deals before. Watch for sales, they can go on sale for $10 a box. Jysk has the mesh ones.

How many comes in a box? Does it vary? How many boxes are needed to build a basic cage?

In my box their was 16 panels I believe. I bought 3 boxes to make a nice size cage with a 2nd floor. :)

IMG_0424.jpg

IMG_0423.jpg

This is the cage I made. (with 3 boxes.) It's for my 2 bunnies that are bonded.

Nice job on the cage, April!

In Canada, the Rubbermaid brand seems to be the most common these days. No sales, but there is a six-cube package at Rona for $35.99 and a three cube one for $23.99.

I've seen others on sale at Zellers, but not right now.

I've checked the websites for Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Wal-mart, didn't see any there. They seem to be rather random.

sas :bunnydance:

Pipp wrote:
Nice job on the cage, April!

In Canada, the Rubbermaid brand seems to be the most common these days. No sales, but there is a six-cube package at Rona for $35.99 and a three cube one for $23.99.

I've seen others on sale at Zellers, but not right now.

I've checked the websites for Home Depot, Canadian Tire and Wal-mart, didn't see any there. They seem to be rather random.

sas :bunnydance:
Thanks! :)I want my bunnies to have plenty of space and be happy! :biggrin2:

Got my cubes at WallyWorld... cost about $20 bucks, but were well worth it. Infinite possibilities!, and even just one package made a hutch far larger than that available in any pet store... cost $130 for a wire cage that was even a fraction of the size:rollseyes

The grey ones seem to cost a bit more than the white ones up here in Northern Ontario...
Maybe post an ad on Kijiji?

Latest posts

Back