NIC in Australia

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kweenkylie

Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get NIC's in Australia. I've tried Target, Kmart, Bunnings, everywhere. They've all stopped selling them we've just had a costco open up here however i don't think they are being supplied with them

I emailed seville classics and asked how much it would cost to get a shipment over and they had a minimum order and to ship it over in a container it would cost $20,000.

I think that's a bit much to build a rabbit cage lol.

So does anyone have any idea where I could get them from

Thanks guys

Wow l.lai, expensive. Do you all have walmart? Have you asked about shipping the grids to kmart? I am not sure if they have free site to store shipping like walmart or not.

Believe me, i've tried EVERYTHING to get the NIC cubes until i gave up and bought them from the USA.

We have KMart, Big W and Target, no WallMart.

They used to sell NIC everywhere but recently most places that did stock them (Bunnings Hardware Shops, Reject Shops, Big W, KMart) have all pretty much stopped.

Some Bunnings stores still have them, but sell 1 cube for $8.50 AUD. I got 16 cubes, so that would have worked out to be $136 AUD....

Dammit i just worked out i could have gotten them cheaper invidivdually locally.

Awesome.

lol.

Owned?

Note: Not totally owned because i've called 3 Bunnings stores in my state, only one has stock left and they only have 4 cubes which would not be enough.

Shoot. I guess I was wrong for whining about paying $25 for 17 grids :/ If I could had helped I would had. the grids at Bed, Bath and Beyond are cheap but the shipping would probably had been bad for 4 sets.

Latest posts

Back