Nic cube and rabbit chewing

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindyS

Reaction score
I believe my choc buck ND is stressing alittle from moving from previous owners to our house. We hve had him for two weeks and he lives in a nic cube setup. I notices acouple days after geting him home he started chewing on the wires only at the top. Well it got so bad that I had to take him out because he was taking the paint off. I had to buy another 24x24 stacker rabbit wire cage. Has any other buns done this? He's not chewing that much but we just put him in so imma give him acouple of days. I'm worried about the paint that wa possibly swallowed. He seems fine but is lacking alittle in appitite and I'm bringing him to my vet tomorrow. We use the cubes from target. It may not be the same as everyone elses.

Hi Lindy,

I also used the cubes from target. My bunny will chew on them occasionally, but basically just to get my attention! Do you have anything in there for him to chew on? I have a wooden crate in mine that she likes to chew on, also chew sticks, etc.

We had lots but decided that we put him in a galvinized metal stack cage by his girlfriend and now chews less. His eating is still none existant by drinks alot. He's got food and snacks but really just doesn't care. Vet said he's not sick but has a hairball. We will have to see.

Back