NIC addition to my first pet home??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oreodwarf

Reaction score
Hey guys i am new to this website and honestly to rabbits as well lol..I want to see a nic setup built off of a my first pet home that u buy at like petsmart or wherever. Is this possible if so any pictures??

i've never owned one of them things from petsmart, i always thought they were too small, but you can pretty much build off of almost anything with NIC grids. just use zip ties lol. it may not look 100% pretty some times, but it should be do-able. what does the cage look like, is there a pic of yours that you'd be building off of?

It's just the simple my first pet home it's a decent size but I wanna go bigger with two levels. And I have lots of vertical space to go up!!so I may do 3 levels built off of this cage once I get some cash

If it has a door in the roof you could remove that, cut a bit of board the size of the top of the cage, with a hole the right size for you rabbit to get through (over the door gap) then enclose the new level with grids.

Yea the door is in the front so what I may do is remove the whole right side of the cage,extend it another foot then make a 2nd story on top of the cage as well

0e136637.jpg
the cage is now on the floor but here's just a shot of my bunny Oreo. I will get a picture of the full cage in a bit

That would be easy. Just need to zip toe the first ones to the cage you currently have. Bunny will let you know if there is anywhere bunny can get out lol

Latest posts

Back