Nibbling bunny

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stang-girl13

Reaction score
Cant get my bunny roo to stop chewing her cage !! She has toys and its a huge huge cage ...she has food an hay an water ...I dont understand ...when every we are not in the room she gose to town making lots of noise chewing cage to get our attention we did the water botle w the mist an we squirt her in the behind ..but that dosnt work ...I feel loke she has anxiety when we leav room or shes board ???? Idk what to do its getting frustrating

Idk if I should get the flavord blocks sticks for her to chew on ! She had the dryed corn and the wood chews hanging in her cage she has basket ball and she has kat toys and she has the wood ball w peanuts in it she has to try an nibble out ! She has gras cube and hay an pelits an I just dont understand why shes chewing her cage up

Have you tried a cardboard box? Just take off any tape, fold up the ends, and cut a hole for her to get inside. I'd also suggest willow tree or apple tree branches fresh off a tree for her to chew. Make sure they haven't been sprayed with pesticides though. I've never tried a dig box or phone book (with the cover torn off), but I've read other people's rabbits love those too.

Latest posts

Back