Newspaper Articles

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XxMontanaxX

Reaction score
I don't know if anyone has ever done this before, but sorry if I took your idea.

But I was think, maybe someone on the forum could write a short article regarding children and easter bunnies, then have members put that article in their local newspapers? I would write one, but I'm horrible at writing.

Just a thought.

I think that is a wonderful idea. Several years ago I wrote a letter to the editor of our local paper about Easter and bunnies, the editor called me and told me that she really liked it. Now they run my same letter each year around Easter time.

The more info out there, the better! :D

Great idea Montana - and that is WONDERFUL lagadvocate that they run your letter every year! A month ago I mailed out Press Releases to all our city papers and locals about our Sanctuary and why you should NOTbuy Easter bunnies (unless you are a responsible person and want to adopt, but most Organizations do not adopt out rabbits at Easter, I won't.). After Easter last year during the months of April and May, we took in about a dozen surrenders and had dozens of emails and calls about rabbits that could not be kept, almost all under 6 months old. It's great to remind people about not impulse buying rabbits or any animal for that matter :)

Back