NEWS ITEM: BIG BUNNY ON LETTERMAN TONIGHT!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That Rocks, Mambo - aka - Walter Cronkite.

I hope I can stay up that latetonight.

-Carolyn

Humm... that something to record...so I can fastforward to the bunny stuff. :) Don't care for all the extra yappingthey do on those shows...I really could care less what celebritiesthink...:?

Don't know what time it comes on Pacific time, but THANKS A LOT, Mambo *snicker, snicker*

I should've been sleeping an hour and 1/2 ago. Tomorrow's a Big Day atwork; Trustees are in Town, but here I sit, waiting to see the Flemishon Letterman because of You.

Yaaawwwwwwnnnnnnnn....

I've got 10 minutes to go before they're On the Air. Can't wait to see The Beast!!!

-Carolyn

Woo hoo! I can hardly wait for Tiny to get that large!

I bet that at least half the people on this forum knew more about Flemish Giants than Jack Hanna did though...

Peg

Warning - I have been kind of grouchy thepast few days, so my review may seem overly critical. Bearwith me. :)

ETA - I was not impressed to say the least with the Jack Hanna segment on the rabbits.

The handling of the rabbits was awful. Ms. B, the Flemish,was a lovely light gray :Ddoe with an impressivedewlap. They also had a beautiful white Angora(English?). He graspedboth rabbitsjustbehind the front legs and then liftedthem up while theykicked and struggled.:( I forgot who it was on the forum, buttheir Flemish got a hernia from being picked up incorrectly.Support the bottoms! And could he have been any less informedabout the breed of the rabbits? Ms. B is a FlemishGiant. Still don't know what particular type of Angora theother rabbit was.

On a lighter note. the aardvarks were hilarious!:pFor those that didn't watch, they got a little 'frisky' on Dave'sdesk. A rare thing according to J. Hanna.

It was wicked funny! The otter was SO cute! "Looks like he is swimming in a wet basement"

But I wasnt to impressed with Jack Hanna, he didnt even know what breed it was :?

~Amy

Thanks for filling me in on the details,Jenniblu! I was good up until midnight and crashed.I tried and tried. Wish that Jack was on first instead of theother guy.

Mambo,

Flemish Fever has never been so strong before; and it doesn't seem to be losing steam! Full speed ahead!

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back