News from

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carolyn

Reaction score

I can assure you all that BunnyMommy is still our "BunnyMommy". I spoketo her today. She asked about all of you and your bunnies and when Ifilled her in on some stories, her reply was, "Oh, my sweet baby!" As Isaid: As Nature has Mother Nature, Bunnies have Bunny Mommy. They'reall hers.

Today was the first day that things started to calm down a tad. Theother day, she and her sister decided to get Sherman out of the house.She said that they got him in the car and he thought he was going tothe vets...and he hates the vets! He squirmed around and shereassured him that they're not going to see the doctor, they're justtaking him for a ride to the park. With that, she said, he put his noseto the air and took in the breeze.

BunnyMommy has found a lot of comfort in the outpouring of love andsupport from people all over the country. She said that the church waspacked for Daniel's services. That gave her such comfort. She told meof how he was her soulmate and of the good times they had together.They loved just being together and preferred each other's company aboveall else.

She will sit down this week with Sherman and tell him what's going on.She said that Daniel used to play with him every night and Shermandoesn't understand where his Daddy is and why all these people arearound. She's had a lot of people in and out of the house, so he'sspent more time in his cage than usual because she didn't want thechildren on him.

As per usual, she's more worried about Sherman than she is herself. Shewill spend a lot of time with him this week, cuddling him up andtalking him through this.

Dajeti2 and her family are still on their family camping vacation.She's feeling a bit down, but didn't elaborate as to whether that washer own health or her son's. She misses us all terribly. Apollo was ina show this past Monday and I should be getting pictures in the nextweek or so.

Both angels send their love to you and your bunnies.

-Carolyn

Yes, thank you for the updates. BunnyMommyespecially has been on my mind. I'm glad she has such support from herfriends and family (and the ones here too!).

The link to the Guestbook for BunnyDaddy is in the post entitled "BunnyMommy's Husband died today".

You do not have to reveal your email address. It's confidential.

-Carolyn

Thank you so much for the quick updatesCarolyn. I know I mostly lurk here but each and every personon these boards and their stories are so very neat andspecial. My husband still picks on me about how much time Ispend on here just reading all the updates and looking at the pictures.

I'm sure Sherman is getting BunnyMommy thru this as much or more thanshe is for him. I'm just glad she has him to lean on and vicaversa. Our hearts, thoughts and prayers arewith thewhole family. It's never really easy and nothing anyone cansay will make things okay but it's good to see the rally of support shehas had from the people here... very touching.

Okay, I have to go before I cry now... would look very odd at work crying :?.

*hugs to everyone!*

-Cheryl

Thank you Carolyn for giving us that update,BunnyMommy is in my thoughts and prayers everyday. I'm glad that somany people are giving her such love and support at such an awful time,Daniel sounds like he was such a truly special man. I hope Sherman isgiving her his own loving brand of comfort and that he understands whenshe explains what's going on. Rabbits are such sensitive animals andSherman is such an amazing one, no-one quite like Sherman!

Love

Kate

Rowan wrote:
Thank you Carolyn for giving us that update, BunnyMommy is in mythoughts and prayers everyday. I'm glad that so many people are givingher such love and support at such an awful time, Daniel sounds like hewas such a truly special man. I hope Sherman is giving her his ownloving brand of comfort and that he understands when she explainswhat's going on. Rabbits are such sensitive animals and Sherman is suchan amazing one, no-one quite like Sherman!

Love

Kate

You're very welcome everyone. It's heartwarming to see how many of you care how they're doing.

Kate,

She's a bit worried about Sherman. He's 'out of sorts'. He knowssomething's wrong, but he can't figure it out. She's looking forward tospending quality time with him this week. She knows he's upset. They'llbe a great source of comfort and love to each other.

-Carolyn

P.S.

Elf_Mommy, I told her specifically of the picture you had made for herof Izzy dreaming of Sherman. She melted at that thought and will get onboard at some point because she said "I've just got to see that!"

Thank you, Carolyn. My prayers continue to go outto all of our members who are suffering right now. This month has helda lot of heartache. I too have lost someone very close to me. Again itwas an online friendship. You all, more than anyone, know that itdoesn't minimize the pain to only know someone through their words anddeeds, and not face to face. He was 34 years old. I'd known him forfour years. I miss him every time I log on and do not see his name inmy friends list.

The only thing I keep telling myself is, that this has got to be partof some great plan. There are reasons for it all that I do notunderstand, and couldn't comprehend at this time. I am appreciating thefriends I have even more. I am letting them know how much I care aboutthem, and am here for them. Life can be so incredibly overwhelming.Please take the time to share your feelings with those you care about,often.

I spent last night, cuddled up in my bed with my kids, watching moviesand just snuggling them. My son telling me over and over again how muchhe loves me. Treasure every moment.

chest_of_gold_opening_lg_clr.gif

That was beautifully stated, Elf Mommy.

We do have a lot of our own 'family members' in pain, be it emotionallyor physically lately: Yourself, BunnyMommy, dajeti2, Pamnock,MyBunnyBoys, Raspberry Swirl, m.e., and Buck Jones.

Each of you are in my thoughts and prayers to return to feeling strong and healthy again.

-Carolyn

Thanks for the update Carolyn. I'm glad you havekept in such close touch with Bunnymommy and Dajeti2. I admire that youdon't limit your commitment to them, and that you let them know howspecial they are to us all.

Aww Shucks, Sarah, it's nothing. I'd do the same thing for you.

:)

Thanks for your kind words though. It gives them both strength andcomfort to know that although they are gone, they are not forgotten.Trust me when I say, they miss us and their normal routines as much ormore than we miss them.

-Carolyn

Thanks for the updates! The board feels so emptywithout them, I'm glad they know we are all here for them & itsgood to know that they are slowly getting back on track & are goingto be ok :)
~pam

Back