NEWS BULLETIN!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mambo101

Reaction score
Rocker Steve Tyler was spotted purchasing two lionheads at the Marshfield Fair in Massachusetts this week. I have photos that were emailed to me as proof, but since I don't really know who they belong to, I can't post them.However I can say for sure that as of right now, Steve Tyler is a (God help us and those rabbits) a lionhead owner.

Dan

at least it's not ozzy osbourne - he would probably bite their heads off :?

steven tyler seems like a very loving gentle sort of man and i'm sure his daughter liv tyler would make sure her dad looks after his new bun bun's properly!

Wow thats quite cool. I hope he looks after them. Although celebs buying buns attracts potentional good owners it also attracts potentional bad ones. So I suppose its a good AND bad thing

~Hannah,Bracken&Warren~

mambo101 wrote:
Rocker Steve Tyler was spotted purchasing two lionheads at the Marshfield Fair in Massachusetts this week. I have photos that were emailed to me as proof, but since I don't really know who they belong to, I can't post them.However I can say for sure that as of right now, Steve Tyler is a (God help us and those rabbits) a lionhead owner.

Dan

Steven Tyler is a really kind and gentle person! He's actually made a phone call to a friend of mine and a friend of hers who was ill with cancer.... just to make the other friend feel better - and my friend to find out the details.

I am sure that those little bunnies will be well cared for. He might also be purchasing them for his grandchild.

Somehow, lionheads fit him LOL! Little wild things they are - such personality!

~Bracon~ wrote:
Wow thats quite cool. I hope he looks after them. Although celebs buying buns attracts potentional good owners it also attracts potentional bad ones. So I suppose its a good AND bad thing

~Hannah,Bracken&Warren~

Yeah, after all we don't want rabbits to become an icon for celebrities.

[line]
Shawn

I'd be highly concerned if it were someone like Paris Hilton or Britney Spears.

Steven will make sure those rabbits are treated like royalty.

Did a little checking and Steven actually has a rabbit (Rosie) already. It seems someone interviewed her for his autobiography also! LOL!

He has other pets... birds and the like. I am really happy for those little babies!

i dont think that paris hilton or britney spears would be bad rabbit owners.. They have dogs and they seem to be taking pretty good care of them.

Paris Hilton has a rabbit, I have seen pictures of her carrying a little rabbit around like a handbag.

Steve Tyler seems like a nice bloke :biggrin2:.

Paris has several dogs and she has a place where they are kept (not in her own home) until she wants them. I heard it's like a little garage room or something and someone else takes care of the animals there.

I guess if you have animal nannies it's ok..... I just feel they have them as a fashion statement.

~BunBuns~ wrote:
i dont think that paris hilton or britney spears would be bad rabbit owners.. They have dogs and they seem to be taking pretty good care of them.

Hmmm. Well, I suppose an Animal Nanny could take care of her animals while she is so unfortunetly incarcerated but I don't imagine it does good things for an animal's emotional well being. But then again, it would be as if an owner were just away on a business trip :D

As far as Brittney goes though, Since I don't know her personally, just what is reported, she gives one the impression that she isn't a good human child onwer. So based on that , I would be a bit leery of her being a rabbit owner.
JMO though .

What would be good is if Steven Tyler or another celeb Bun owner could /would work with HRS and be a spokesperson on responsible Rabbit ownership.
And I do agree, he looks like a Lionhead kinda guy!

Latest posts

Back