Newest and LAST addition

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaileysMom

Reaction score
Here is my newest and LAST addition to my bunny family as you can see she is getting along pretty well with Bailey already.

IMG_1229.jpg

IMG_1231.jpg

I love baileys ears in that one LOL.

IMG_1227.jpg

Black as you can see is VERY hard to photograph. I was first going to get either a netherland dwarf or a holland lop but you guys convinced me that a mini rex was the way to go, all I can say is that she had me at the first stroke. I haven't written the name in stone yet but I'm liking---- Little Lady and then we will probably just call her Lady, hhmmm you think that will help her grow up to be a proper Little Lady? She already has the beautiful part down in my eyes.

She is pretty cute :)

Korr is not called The Black Blur for nothing, it's hard to get a good picture of him moving. Having a black and while rabbit in the same shot is tough too. I am sure you will be taking lots of picture so you can get it just right. :wink

Very cute!

Also if he is sitting still.. and you have a food setting... Try it, I loved it. I used to use it for my snakes, but it works well for bunnies too.

Make sure he is sitting really still.
This is how I got nice pictures of Harley and it's not even an expensive camera! The only problem is a lot of cameras don't have a food setting.

She's beautiful! Nice to see her and Bailey getting along so well already:D
I love petting my mini lop and lionheads, but oh there is something about petting the fur of a mini rex, ahhh!

Latest posts

Back