Newbies Here

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ciara.Kennedy

Reaction score
Heya,
My name is Ciara Kennedy. I am the proud owner of two adorable Mini Lops, Heidi and Sapphy. They are not from the same litter, but get along like sisters. Sapphy is around 4 weeks older than Heidi. Sapphy is a Siamese Sable, and Heidi is a Lilac Tort Doe. Just thought I would welcome myself into the rabbit community :) :group:

Welcome! Glad you found us here and yes we LOVE pics.

Are they both spayed? If not as they reach maturity they could start fighting so keep an eye on them and maybe research up on bonded pairs :)

Can't wait to see more of you and your buns!

Heya,
My name is Ciara Kennedy. I am the proud owner of two adorable Mini Lops, Heidi and Sapphy. They are not from the same litter, but get along like sisters. Sapphy is around 4 weeks older than Heidi. Sapphy is a Siamese Sable, and Heidi is a Lilac Tort Doe. Just thought I would welcome myself into the rabbit community :) :group:
I love mini Lops.....and welcome

We´re all rabbit mad so your lops I´m sure will be gorgeous. we definitely need pics. Welcone to RO and to your two girls.

Latest posts

Back