Newbie!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bolt

Reaction score
Hello!
I am Ava, thought some people call me Bolt or Fourwords, and I own a pretty little Mini Rex!!!

I live in Central Texas, where the summers reach the normal at around 105 degrees with hardly any rain. And when it does rain, it thunderstorms and it is pretty wild. :) But I've lived here all my 13 year life.

4-5 years ago, my biggest hobby was to watch my oldest sister take care of her two rabbits, Peter and Flopsey. After begging my Mom for a few years, I finally got my wish for a little baby bunny. We went to Tractor Supply and I picked out a soft, cozy, energetic Mini Rex out of a whole litter.
This, as it turned out, was Juliet Geraldine.

Since then, 3 years ago, she has become my smart and always-energetic show rabbit. She has won 3 first places at our local county fair, been to last year's ARBA show in Fort Worth (a six hour drive), won 3 thirds and a fourth at the CTRC shows, and has forever been my furry friend. :)

So, yeah, I think that sums it up for now. :D Taking her to Rabbit Fest on the 16th this month and also getting prepared to do Rabbit ID and showmanship! (And helping my sister with her other rabbits, because I love doing that!)

I also own lots of other pets, but they are not rabbits.

~Ava and Juliet

Welcome to the forum. We used to have a Chinchilla Rex that was gorgeous and we still have one that is so dark of a Brown she looks black til you see her in the sunlight. Very sweet little bunnies. We had a Checkered Giant that was almost 20 pounds and she was a real lap rabbit too. We also have a few others--2 adult Great Danes, one of which is 208 pounds and a new puppy that will be 12 weeks old next Monday and he was 2 more at the same age as our big boy so he may be a little bigger in a year than his older brother(same parents but a year apart).

welcome to the party ... nice to meet you too ( I take it that your writing on Juliet's be have =0) )

if you would, could you post some photo(s) of the little one up for US =0)

Pictures! I knew I was missing something! :D
Here is sweet little Juliet (J) at the last show, May 2nd:

sOPn79i.jpg

(Hope these work. My camera accidently got set on a bigger picture size. :p )

Hello and welcome to the forum. :)

As a side note, please re-size your images before uploading, there's a simple re-size tool in Paint. :)

Latest posts

Back