Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HRB

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Ry. I'm from Bangkok, Thailand and I have a pair of Dutch rabbits, a male and a female. The girl is named Usagi (after Sailormoon, Tsukino Usagi is her full name) and the boy is called Yoshi, my little brother named him.

When i first got the rabbits people kept telling me how delicate they are, how easily they can die from heart attacks and such. But I've had these guys for 7 months and so far they seem fairly tough. Usa-chan especially, she doesn't get scared easily at all and even if she gets scared she recovers really quickly. She's also the smarter of the two since she's the only one that manages to escape from the fence every once in a while, but she doesn't do that much anymore. Yoshi is more sensitive though and takes longer to recover after being scared. He's also slightly more difficult.

Here are pics... it's really hard to photograph them. They never stay still hehe.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks, and they do have places to hide. There's a house, and one bigger basket. Usagi uses the house as a nest for now though.

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*The House Rabbit Society has a lot of good information on what veggies are safe for bunny’s, etc.

*Here is a link to learn what your furry master is trying to say to you How to Understand Your Bunny's Language

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Hi Ry, you came to the right place if you have rabbits. Rabbits Online is the best website for people who love bunnies... it has many blogs and even an infirmary section if you need help. Ot has a lot of info on how to take care of a rabbit, proper food, etc.
Rabbits won't die soon if you take proper care of them. I myself learned that it's important to always give something hard for them to chew (hay, wood, etc) as their teeth constantly grow. That's something nobody tells you when you buy a rabbit - I learned it here, on Rabbits Online.
You can also create a blog for your bunnies if you want to share the stories and pics you take of them. Everybody here loves to see them!
I hope you tell us more about your bunnies, welcome to RO!

Thanks guys. Hehe, i thought about signing up for a thai rabbit forum since whatever help I'll get can be close by, only I can't type thai very well so this is probably more helpful even if sugestions for shops and such would have to be asked in a more localised site.

I tried giving blocks of wood but it doesn't seem interested. It is however very happy to chew on the wooden stair that came with its little house... and on the basket too hehe. It's favourite toy seems to be the dig box i made for it. I read somewhere that suggested it, but they said to put in newspaper for it to dig but i think with the chemicals like ink it might not be a good idea so I put in dried banana and pandan leaves instead. It seems to really like that.

Hehe as i said before, taking pics of them is really hard. They never stay still for a photo. The photos mostly comes out blurry.

And thanks. They really are adorable... bigger than most dutch bunnies, or so I'm told. I just don't have the heart to put it back in the cage so I always let them stay inside it's fence and run around all day and night. I don't let it out of the fence much though. I live in a condo and there's a lot of wires around my place. Very hard to get everything rabbit proof. I pretty much converted our guest bedroom into a rabbit's room though so it has a lot of room.

Oh, as for photos i have this
[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/41/dsc01597d.jpg/]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/url]

Basically an attempt at a cosplay photo involving Yoshi. I'm dressed up as the character Rukia, from the anime Bleach. The costume I'm wearing is her prisoner uniform, and the idea was she was just rescued by the hero and she was given rabbits to cheer her up because the character loooooves bunnies... but Yoshi doesn't stay still very well so it was a bit hard hehe.

I'm such a dork.

Latest posts

Back