Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlasM

Reaction score
Hi folks, I'm new to these parts.
I wasn't going to do this intro yet, but I guess you can all have funwith the breed game... :p I joined this place to expand my knowledgeabout rabbits and thought it'd be only polite to introduce myself.

I bought a new baby the other day, though I haven't had rabbits for about 9 years.
And here he is, all I was told was he was an angora, but he doesn'tseem to look like most angora pictures I've seen. My friend suggestedan American Fuzzy lop, what do you guys think?

He's still nameless, btw!

Here he is:

DSCF1884.jpg

DSCF1883.jpg

I'll try to take some better photos tomorrow when he's not flaked out.

Hi PlasM

Welcome to the site, I'm sure you will find your way around easily (I am new, and have been :) ).

Your bunny is beautiful. I wondered if itmight be alionhead/lop cross? (that might be what you think it might be, but itis called something different over here), but that is just a guessgiven that I don't know his size or anything.

Take care of yourself

Tracy

Hi PlasM!!!

welcome to the forum! Yo've got a cute bunny there! Hope you enjoy the site as much as i do!:bunnydance:

April and Bun Buns

Welcome!!:wave:

Aww so cute! 'Fraid that's allI can tell you though, hehe. Ifyou make a post over in the Rabbitry section some of the experiencedbreeders may be able to tell you the breed.:)

But anyway,I hope you enjoy the forum, it's a great place, you sure will expand your rabbit knowledge!

Michaela:), Ebony:bunny5, Pebble:anotherbun and Maddie:bunny16

Hi bunbuns, I love the site so far, got somegreat help when this little chap decided to go into gastro intestinalstasis.:shock: Which I'm really really grateful for.

And yes, this young man is now called Zapp!

After a character in the cartoon Futurama. :?

Latest posts

Back