Newbie to rabbits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Green2Rabbits

Reaction score
Hi All,
Living in the city and am going to try my hand at raising meat rabbits. Only 3 breeders and with care.

Hope that doesn't black list me. Lol. Being new to rabbits I have lots of questions and concerns so I figured this would be a great resource.

I currently live in a small city:( in Wisconsin ~30 mins from where the Green Bay Packers stadium is.

For a millenial I'm not big into social media but will pop in here and their.
Glad to be here!
God Bless,
Noah

Welcome to the forum,

There are a few owners that have meat rabbits on the forum. Myself would never be able to do it but I know of a few that have meat rabbits and give them a great care 😊

Welcome to the forum,

There are a few owners that have meat rabbits on the forum. Myself would never be able to do it but I know of a few that have meat rabbits and give them a great care 😊
Thanks I had no idea what forums were best for that so I googled rabbit forums lol. I totally respect that and unlike meat chickens they don't get any uglier as they get older. Lol. I see this isn't the best place to get a large audience for this subject and have kindly been shown other sites to check out so I'll probably head on over. Have a good weekend! Thanks :)

Thanks I had no idea what forums were best for that so I googled rabbit forums lol. I totally respect that and unlike meat chickens they don't get any uglier as they get older. Lol. I see this isn't the best place to get a large audience for this subject and have kindly been shown other sites to check out so I'll probably head on over. Have a good weekend! Thanks :)

Good that you found other sites to get help with your questions. Most on the site are just bunny owners ☺️

Hi All,
Living in the city and am going to try my hand at raising meat rabbits. Only 3 breeders and with care.

Hope that doesn't black list me. Lol. Being new to rabbits I have lots of questions and concerns so I figured this would be a great resource.

I currently live in a small city:( in Wisconsin ~30 mins from where the Green Bay Packers stadium is.

For a millenial I'm not big into social media but will pop in here and their.
Glad to be here!
God Bless,
Noah

Hey I'm from Wisconsin too! :3

Latest posts

Back