Newbie from Pennsylvania

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebopy

Reaction score
Hello all! :wave:

My name is Juli and I am from Pittsburgh, PA. I recently found this forum and decided to go ahead and join. At the moment I do not have any bunnies. :(I did have one that i had to put to sleep a couple of months ago, his name is Skeeter and I miss him dearly. He was twelve years old and was my little man. :)

Pets013.jpg

Pets015.jpg

These are some of the very last pictures I have of him.

I'm hoping to get another bunny in the future, but as of now the timing isn't not the best and I want to make sure my bunny has a happy home. :)

I'm hoping to discover new ideas and learn about everyone's bunnies! :wave:

Juli

:helloand :welcome1to RabbitsOnline, Juli. I am glad you found the site. RO is a very active, friendly and helpful website devoted to rabbits and their slaves.

Here are some good links to areas of the site you might find interesting, the Library section, full of good reference info, Bunny Blog, where you can keep everyone up to date on your bunny when you get one and your life as a bunny slave.When you get another bun, if you bunny would like to ask questions of other buns the Bunny Chat is the spot to be. The regional forum is a good way to find a rabbit savvy vet or to post places where you get some of your supplies for your bun etc. For the lighter side and to give you a chuckle or two stop by the go to the Let Your Hare Down section for anything but bunny's.

Dave

welcome!!!!!!!!! so sorry for your loss, your bun was 12!!!! that is great, i bet he had a happy life

pamnock wrote:
Welcome! We were in Pitt on Saturday to take my grandson to the zoo ;)

Pam

I haven't been to the Pittsburgh zoo in forever! I bet your grandson had so much fun. :)

Welcome. I just joined tonight as well.
I dont live to far from you..im in Virginia, close to Fredericksburg if you know where that it.
I am SOOO sorry for your loss with your bunny.
At least he had a nice long life :)
This site is GREAT so far!
Good luck.

So, what type of bunny are you looking foward to getting?

Welcome!! I'm new here to and I love it already!! I'm sorry about you bunny :[ I live in Pennsylvania too!!

I hope you like it here

:welcome1

ILubMaBunbuns wrote:
Welcome. I just joined tonight as well.
I dont live to far from you..im in Virginia, close to Fredericksburg if you know where that it.
I am SOOO sorry for your loss with your bunny.
At least he had a nice long life :)
This site is GREAT so far!
Good luck.

So, what type of bunny are you looking foward to getting?

I actually just came back from Virginia and am familiar where Fredericksburg is. :)
I'm actually not sure what type of bunny I am going to get. I will more than likely adopt from one of the shelters close to me.

Latest posts

Back