Newbie from Chatham,ON

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachimal

Reaction score
Hey everybody,

My name is Rachel and I live in Chatham, ON.

I have 4 rabbits currently.

My first rabbit is a Netherland Dwarf cross named Seymore. We got him almost two years ago. Once we had him neutered we found him a beautiful girl to bond with through www.rabbitrescue.ca

Her name is Esmie and she appears to be an English Spot/Dwarf cross. She had been abandoned and had some serious people issues. Seymore sure didn't want to bond with her so we decided to keep them separate.

Along came Murdock our big beautiful Californian with the biggest personality. Murdock is a very special guy who was 1 of 300+ who was rescued from a meat farm in Southern Ontario. I'm not going to get into the condition they were in, just know they needed to be rescued. Originally he was set to just be a foster bunny. I grew to love the big stinky guy so we adopted him.

We ended up having the space to foster another so then along came Harry Hopkins. He narrowly escaped being PTS. I fostered him for about two months before I realized it was pointless!!! So I adopted him too.

Aside from my bunnies, I have two hammies and soon will be fostering two degus.

So yeah, that's my bunnies! :)

:welcome1 to RO, Rachel!

So glad you made it here!
:highfive:

Autumn (who is posting under her bunnies account... for SHAME!:biggrin2:)

Yeah... I'm supposed to be doing my studies, not sneaking in under the bun's names...
:grumpy:
Oh well... gotta get back to it... was just excited to see if anyone went down the rabbit hole:biggrin2:

Take Care, Rachel
Autumn

Hi and welcome to RO.

Your Bunnies sound Adorable, I can't wait to see pictures of them.

I have a cousin that lives in Chatham, I've visited there many times when I was younger.

Susan :)

Welcome to the rabbit forum!

I also have a Netherland Dwarf, but he is purebred and I have a lionhead mix she is sooooooo sweet!

Back