Newbie and help needed.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, Welcome to RO!

You'd better keep a bowl out for him/her as well, they really need to drink. They are curious little things so I'm sure the water bottle spout will be explored -- chinned and licked.

As soon as you see them drinking out of it, you can take the bowl away.

If you have a slow learner, maybe try putting a bit of apple juice in with a low level of water in the bottle, but only leave it there for part of the day before cleaning it, bacteria can form quickly.

sas :bunnydance::welcome1:hello

Sure you can be on this board. :)

Congrats on your new bunny! Its great to see you taking an interest in bunny care!

If you need any help at all, just ask.

sas :wave:

iluvbunnies wrote:
He is all white. And he is really small. He has been drinking from a bowl from the pet store. I love him already...... <3

That's great! So neat to hear of more bunny lovers, aren't they so cute? That's great he's drinking from a bowl.

Are you for sure it's a him?:D

If you post a picture, someone may be able to identify the breed. You must use a hosting site like Photobucket or we have a new addition called the Gallery where you upload pics too, I don't know much about it as of yet, I apologize.

I'm sure someone will be along with more info for you.:)

Hi, congratulations on your new bunny! Have you ever has rabbits before? Do you've other pets? Is he outdoors or indoors?

Someone told me you can put a drop of ribena, or orange juice, on the bit of the water bottle that he drinks out of, and a drop of ribena or orange juice in the water too. And when he learns how to use it, then you can just put in water. :D

Hope you like the forum, and if you've any questions then you can ask them :)

YAY! He drinks from it now! Except the bead thingy in the front is leaking. I got a glass one from Super Pets. Since its leaking, I but a water bowl below it.

No, this is my first time having bunnies. Yes, I have a sun conure and a budgie. He is indoors. :D

I cant wait to see pics ;)

Im glad he got the hang of using the bottle - rabbits are actually very smart and can even be thought tricks.

There are lots of helpful information on the site, you will find this in the Lagomorph on the main page (just scroll down a little :))

Oh and congrats on your new bunny rabbit !! :biggrin2::highfive::bunnydance::wave:

Latest posts

Back