New!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SukisMama

Reaction score
Hey all, my name is Jen. I've just made arrangements to adopt my first bunny! She's a gorgeous lionhead named Suki. I'll be picking her up next weekend. I was told to come here for all my bunny information. Look forward to getting to know everyone!
suki.jpg

OMG she looks like Simba. SHE IS SO ADORABLE AND BEAUTIFUL!!

Congrats on your new baby. May you enjoy many wonderful years together!

How you liking being a first-time rabbit mom? :3

Welcome to the Forum! Came to the right place to find out Everything Bunny. Not experts, but we all try to help with issues and pointing anyone in the right direction.

Suki is gorgeous. What a beautiful color she is. Brilliant. Love her ears.

Just remember, best thing you can do for your bunny is to find a Rabbit Savvy Vet for well check ups and any serious issues. Not to scare you, but bunnies if sick need immediate care. It's good to have a backup if something should arise.

Once you start reading here, you will see many folks here talk about Rabbit Savvy Vets.

Look forward to hearing when your bunny comes home. Lots of pics please. And movies if you got it.

What are your plans regarding her living space? Will she be inside or outside? Lots of good information in the Library section regarding Nic Units and other xpens, etc.

Anyway, lots to do to get ready. Wishing you all the luck with your new bunny. Don't fret, lots of smart folks here if you need any help. I learned a lot here. Good people and good bunnies.

K :)

Thanks, I'm very excited to bring her home. I wont be picking her up until Friday or Saturday. Thankfully my vet for my dogs also deals with rabbits. And as far as living space, we have plenty of room. One of my bests friends is very pro bunny and she's giving me a big cage as well as enough NICs to build a play area approximately 6-8feet. I also plan on letting her roam around the living room/dining room free when my dogs are outside

Back