new!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tutter

Reaction score
i'm new to this forum :) i'm alexandra and my two buns are maisy and rosie :)
nice to meet you all!
DSCN1888.jpg

DSCN1886.jpg

DSCN1908.jpg

yup! check the last pic they are curled up together :) thought they were both female though but they just had babies so apparently not! :bunnysuit:
ty for the kind welcome!

buster2369 wrote:
Hello and Welcome!
Everyone here is very helpful, and know a lot about rabbits.  Your bunnies are adorable! They look like stuffed animals :biggrin:

haha thanks so much!! :) could you please answer my question i just posted? i really have no idea! :p

Maisy looks like she has some Lionhead in her. The pictures are blurry so it's a bit hard to tell.

They are very adorable. I hope you have them separated now as Rosie can get pregnant again. Hopefully she is not prengant now.

Are you going to get them fixed so they can live together again? They look so happy together.

Susan:)

buster2369 wrote:
I am not so good with bunny breeds, but if you do some research online you can figure it out. That's how I figured out what my rabbit was. She looks a little like my polish rabbit but her ears look a little bigger.  She may be a mixed breed. Maisy is certainly adorable whatever she is :D

maisy is a he hahaha
we got told he was a girl when we first got him hence the name but now rosie has had baba buns so maisy is a boy with a girls name! would be weird to change his name now though :)

SOOOSKA wrote:
Maisy looks like she has some Lionhead in her.  The pictures are blurry so it's a bit hard to tell.

They are very adorable.  I hope you have them separated now as Rosie can get pregnant again.  Hopefully she is not prengant now.

Are you going to get them fixed so they can live together again?  They look so happy together.

Susan:)

ya he definitely is part lion head he has the mustache and fur between his ears not sure what other part he is though! either way he is beautiful! and yes he has his appointment tomorrow morning to get his little bits done! bless his heart i am worried sick he will be mad at me for it though. :( and they really are happy together they love each other it's so cute. we have maisy out to play in the living room and rosie in the kitchen and they can see each other through the glass door and they both try to dig through it. the male stomps his feet out of anger and growls. it is heartbreaking!

i know this is still blurry but maybe it's a little bit better to see him?
DSCN1884.jpg

Tutter wrote:
buster2369 wrote:
I am not so good with bunny breeds, but if you do some research online you can figure it out. That's how I figured out what my rabbit was. She looks a little like my polish rabbit but her ears look a little bigger. She may be a mixed breed. Maisy is certainly adorable whatever she is :D

maisy is a he hahaha
we got told he was a girl when we first got him hence the name but now rosie has had baba buns so maisy is a boy with a girls name! would be weird to change his name now though :)
I wasn't sure which one was the male. haha :biggrin:
My friend had a rabbit named Susan, she also thought it was a female, when it turned out to be a male she kept the name. She figured since he was neutered and didn't have any boy parts anymore that it would be OK. I guess there are a lot of boy rabbits out there with girls names... lol :D

buster2369 wrote:
Tutter wrote:
buster2369 wrote:
I am not so good with bunny breeds, but if you do some research online you can figure it out. That's how I figured out what my rabbit was. She looks a little like my polish rabbit but her ears look a little bigger.  She may be a mixed breed. Maisy is certainly adorable whatever she is :D

maisy is a he hahaha
I wasn't sure which one was the male. haha :biggrin:
My friend had a rabbit named Susan, she also thought it was a female, when it turned out to be a male she kept the name.  She figured since he was neutered and didn't have any boy parts anymore that it would be OK. I guess there are a lot of boy rabbits out there with girls names...  lol :D

rofl! my dad said we should call him mason but its still not the same is it! although tbh most of us just call him mace anyway :) it doesn't matter to him does it! :) he's in for his op tomorrow i feel so bad you know ):

Good luck with the neuter! I am trying to save up some money to get Buster neutered. He is starting to drive me crazy with his pee and poo everywhere! There is nothing cuter than a rabbit in a costume! I really want to get some other hats and do photoshoots with him, I think he would be adorable in a little Easter outfit! :biggrin: I am lucky he doesn't seem to mind being dressed up :D

thanks a lot! i'm nervous and i hope it goes well. yeah it can be pricey, we've had to wait a while to do it. it is going to cost £60 and that includes a check up appointment and also stays with them for the full day and we pick him up on the night of his op :) just read a tragic story of a girls bun having a heart attack during her spay so i am very nervous. :( and seriously i know the feeling mine sprays his wee and poos everywhere! just now my mum was laying on the sofa and my male was on top of her and he bit a huge hole in her shirt and then poo'd on her hahahahah!
the male would bite me if i dressed him up and my female would run a mile and then some more!!! you really should take some pictures of your bun in an easter costume and post them for us to see!
omg do a pumpkin costume that would just be so adorable!

Yea, I am scared to get him done too. I have heard too many horror stories, but it is necessary and will help in the long run. That's why I am trying to save up money, I want to take buster to a very experienced vet that only does exotic animals. I couldn't imagine losing him because of that. So sad. My vet said it's $500! But that includes everything, blood work, medicine, check up... etc.. Maybe I should take a flight to where you are and go to your vet, I would probably end up saving money :biggrin:

Just last night, Buster came to sit on my chest while I was laying down and he decided to dig, bite a hole in my shirt and also pee and poo on me! I was so angry, but then I looked at his cute little face and I was like 'it's OK' LOL My rabbit can get away with anything :biggrin:

I will post pics on my blog "Buster's Blog" in the blog section here as soon as I get them! I am very excited to dress him up!

buster2369 wrote:
Yea, I am scared to get him done too. I have heard too many horror stories, but it is necessary and will help in the long run.  That's why I am trying to save up money, I want to take buster to a very experienced vet that only does exotic animals. I couldn't imagine losing him because of that. So sad.  My vet said it's $500! But that includes everything, blood work, medicine, check up... etc.. Maybe I should take a flight to where you are and go to your vet, I would probably end up saving money :biggrin:

Just last night, Buster came to sit on my chest while I was laying down and he decided to dig, bite a hole in my shirt and also pee and poo on me! I was so angry, but then I looked at his cute little face and I was like 'it's OK' LOL My rabbit can get away with anything :biggrin:

I will post pics on my blog "Buster's Blog" in the blog section here as soon as I get them! I am very excited to dress him up!

$500!!!!! so that's like 300-350 pounds..wow!! i hope they have solid gold beds for the buns to lay on for that price rofl! the vet i'm going to is a private vets and i've heard they are really good :) fingers crossed and i will update to let you know how it went tomorrow :). yeah my buns get away with everything too. maisy always attacks my boyfriends hand whenever he moves it it's so funny! ok i will be sure to check it out hun! :)

Hi Alexandra, welcome to Rabbits Online, web-home of the cutest bunnies of the world!!!! Maisy and Rosie are two cuties, that's for sure! We are all glad to have you joining RO, please post more pics and stories of your babies!

Latest posts

Back