New!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

idreaminglasscolor

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'm Brianna! I finally made an account after stalking the forum for a while!

I have a black and white bunny named Goliath, he's almost two years old and i rescued him about a year ago! They told me he was a girl but last week with a trip to the vet after being concerned with swollen masses on his heiney, they informed me that Hunni was actually Mr. Hunni and that was his junk! >.< It was a shock! I always saw him as a prissy girl, now he's just a funny boy, so we changed his name! I love him very much. So I'm also considered getting him neutered but my vet said there weren't many advantages, but i'm not sure i believe that, even though he is an only bunny, it may be worth it anyway right? Will his life really be lengthened? >.<

His cage is mostly NIC and some other stuff added. I'll add a picture soon.
He lives at my boyfriends house in his room (join custody >.<;) my dad won't let me have any more pets over here, i have a cat, a dog, a hamster, and a baby brother as it is. But i see him every single day and what not.

Anyone know what breed he is?

268840_205085506204150_100001081057207_522599_260805_n.jpg

First of all, I disagree with the vet about neutering. It gets rid of hormone and territorial issues such as spraying and pooping to mark what's "mine". It also decreases the occurrence of some cancers which are found more frequently in the "non" type. Looks just like our Serena, who's a 17 pound Checkered Giant. A little more info would help to narrow down an I.D. Size, weight, and age if known. Good looking boy. Serena is also known as "Kong" because of her size. She was only 7 pounds when we rescued her and the shelter people said she was a year old. Boy, were they ever wrong!

I would like to welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it.

A very handsome bun. I agree, getting him neutered will eliminate any spraying issues andhe will be a much calmer bunny.

Many bunnies’ recommend their slaves to this site so we may learn of others methods to keeping our furry masters happy.

If you everhave a sick bunny, please post in The Infirmary and include your rabbit's age, breed and health history as well diet and output details leading up to the problem.

Here are somelinks I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Here is a link tothat will help you and your bunny to connect, How to Bond with Your Bunny.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, Upload Photo's to Photo Gallery. Then in the post, you click on the "G" in the tool bar to insert your photo. Many people also use Photobucket. You just copy the img file and paste it into the post.

Don’t hesitate to ask questions and I am glad you have joined rabbits online; I look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you for all the warm welcomes! He is definitely not that big oh boy! He probably weighs a little less than my cat so probably six pounds i think and he's probably about 15 inches long i'd think... He just went the vet it should be on his little sheet hmm... He's pretty little but they said he was perfectly healthy. And I'm just thinking about the neutering thing still... I just am not sure. If it's going to make him calmer, that's not really an issue he's very calm and sweet. But the litter training may help, but he doesn't spray..

Anyway, thank you guys for all your help i'm glad i joined!

Hello! Im new to this site and to bunnies/rabbits. So, I have many ?'s. we just got a holland lop doe7-8-11 and is doing well. When we got her and on the way home she seemed scared but was willing to let us hold and pet her. On sat 6-9-11 she seemed more squirmy but still tolerated us holding and petting her, but a few minutes being out of that cage she wanted to get down and was biting me, not hard but enoguh to let me know she was there. I talked to her and keptpeddingher and she seemed to calm down. Today when I took her out, she was still squirmy but seemed to calm down a few minutes of being out of the cage. When I sat down with her she began to lick me.Do these behaviors mean anything? Or soemthing that I need to work on? Pay attention to? any info would help thank you!

Latest posts

Back