New with pictures.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mlzbb

Reaction score
Alrighty! I got Bindifrom a shelter in Down South, California. She's roughly a year old and spayed. She's a doll! Loves to play, doesn't love being held though,and that's alright with me! We adopted her about 2 weeksago.

Jessica is a bunny that I got from my stupid neighbors. They left her here to be watched about a week and a half ago [after being vet checked] and When they came back yesterday they got mad at the changes I'd made to her diet/house. They were for the better and completely free to them, I was willing to buy her good food and give it to them, As long as they had her. Let them have her newly built cage and everything. But they weren't interested and bascially told me to keep her :[ Just wanted her to have a better life,but I guess now she can! Here's the pictures of them:

Bindi

Picture057.jpg

Picture056.jpg

Picture054.jpg

Jessica:

Picture055.jpg

note: They weren't in the same place at the same time. Just in the same play area seperately.

My name is Michelle, I'm 21 from southern California. I've been married to my husband since August of 2006. His name is Chris. We've got 7 guinea pigs 3 dogs & the 2 rabbits. We both love animals. He's currently working at the home depot and I'm currently looking. :] That's our story!

:bunnydance:Michelle

Hi! Welcome to the forum. I am new here myself and I'm getting my first adopted male pair of bunnies tomorrow!

Your girls are gorgeous by the way:D.

Hi, Michelle, Bindi, and Jessica! Welcome to the forum!!

I'm so happy to hear that, though it was unexpected, Jessica will now have a happy home with you. :)

Can't wait to hear all about your little cuties...they're so adorable!

We're happy to have ya!

Rosie*

Welcome, fellow Californian! (I'm from the SanFernando Valley in LA.) Your bunnies are beautiful.I look forward to hearing more from you.

Latest posts

Back