New Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like it!! I love seeing all your buns and reading about them. You ought to put a show schedule page, I always like looking at those and see what shows folks go to.:)

Weebly doesn't have a formal guestbook,calender, and I can't add music without upgrading.On webs I could see who visited and from which citites and I could make the fonts different for each text But...................it's a lot easier to put everything on weebly and it looks more creative and less plain. The catch is you can't change the color schemes for the templates on weebly

Honestly, not that much of a difference, but some people said they've had problmes out of webs

SNM wrote:
Weebly doesn't have a formal guestbook,calender, and I can't add music without upgrading.On webs I could see who visited and from which citites and I could make the fonts different for each text But...................it's a lot easier to put everything on weebly and it looks more creative and less plain. The catch is you can't change the color schemes for the templates on weebly

Honestly, not that much of a difference, but some people said they've had problmes out of webs
Actually, you can. With just a little HTML knowledge... Go to design, then to the HTML/CSS editor, and change the colors in there. They're very clearly labled content and background color. :p I changed my ENTIRE layout, including colors, added a header, background, fonts, navigation bar, and drop down menus by just messing around with it for a few hours/days. (Well for me it was two layouts and about a week including images. XD)

http://shadednightrabbitry.weebly.com/index.html

Note, it's no where near done. Just midway... And yes, I know there's a weird extra pixel on the left. Not sure what happened, since it was just fine last time I messed around with it. D:< I'll have to go in and fix it later.

Yeah .. I noticed the custom. I just didn't have time to rewrite all those codes. It would be easier is they just had color choices for each template. I really like a lot of their templates, but hate the color.

Agreed! I'm not good with HTML codes, etc... so hopefully I'll find a friend who is! :) How did you get the stripes for your background??

I just re read this thread. Not a one of you actually said which one you like better. :D

No we are not. I have court evaluations that weekend and we have to pack for our cruise. We will definately be going to the June show in Alexandria though. It's closer, but it's only a single :(.Plus, it'll be a super quick show

We really need to start going to more shows this year,just been busy with school.Apparently there are a lot more breeders in North, LA that I don't know of

I wish we could have more shows in north LA....I'm so close. The only one I know of is the shreveport state fair...are there any others up here??

You have the AG expo in Monroe and then the Alexandria show. That's about as close at you can get to the North. The Shreveport show isn't even ARBA sanctioned usually. Last year's fair was the first time it has been sanctioned in a while. Most of the big shows are down in Raceland or Laffayette

Theres two in Alexandria, I think one in Lafayette,and one in breaux bridge besides the triple show I mentioned. The state show next year is in Baton Rouge, yay!!!!

Latest posts

Back