New Website

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmmcnair

Reaction score
Hey Ya'll, I just wanted to share ourfamily website with you. You can see pics of my family andbunnies and dogs.

http://users4.ev1.net/~dimmcnair

Warning to dial-up users: long time to load and all pics maynot show up!!! I can't even look at mywebsite Allbe have out here is dial up or satellite DSL and that costs an arm anda leg, and if it rains we can't even useit!!!

Oh and Ella just became a house rabbit. She's been so mad atme that I relented and brought her into the house. My hubbydidn't like it, but she's in our room, the only place the kids areoff-limits to. Hopefully soon, I will be able to actually lether our of her cage, I'm re-potty training her. Maybe she'lllove me again!!! I might have to get another house bun forher to bondwith....

Oh the hubby is gonna like that!!!

Dawn

PS I really like these smileys at smileycental

Beautiful photos and I also enjoyed the classicalmusic. You might try shrinking your photos before uploadingto your website, so the site will also load faster. Inormally don't care for music on sites and that's also what's slowingthe loading down, however in the case of your site, it was veryenjoyable.

Pam

ps -- DSL rocks!

Pam, thanks. As always, I value youropinion. I will work on the website this weekend and trymaking the pictures smaller. It just seems that they arealready small....oh well anything to make the viewing less of achore!!!

I really actually enjoysome music that I've heard on somesites.My husband has gotten me to really enjoyclassical again.I had forgotten how it can make youfeel.

Do you have DSL? I've really thought about it but....we loseour satellite signal every time it rains, and we'vebeenhaving a lot of rain lately. Do you think the cost is worthit? It seemed a bit much tomepersonnally. But then again I've turned into a cheap littleprud, except when it comes to shopping at Walmart!!! And wecan't get anything else out here!!!! The cost of moving awayfrom all the noise and hoodlums, I can't getcable!!!

We'll just see how frustrated I get with this darn dial-up stuff.

Dawn

dmmcnair,

We too have DSL. I'd say it's worth every penny! Fastandreliable. I've never had a problem with it in the last 2years, the only problems have been with my computer! lol.

What if you madesmaller thumbnail pictures and link them to pages where you post thepicture larger for those who want to see detail?

What a beautiful family and website. Excellent photography! Thanks for sharing the site with us.

-Carolyn

Carolyn, Thanks. I am prettyproud of my family and our home (granted not the inside, since I havefour kids!!!!) but our views are spectacular! Ihave dreamed of living in the country since I was a little girl, andhere I am living my dream!!!

Elf Mommy, I have no idea how to do that. Personnally, I amsurprised that the website is working!!!! I did it all in MicrosoftPublisher, so I'm not really sure how to go about linking thumbnails toanother page! If you could instruct me, I would begrateful!!! I would like friends and family to be able toview it with little difficulty.

Oh...I got another bunny!!!! I am possessed by the bunnybuyingdemon

Get a bunny
Get the bunny
NOW
Anyway,the poorboy had been at Petco foratleasttwo months!!! I had to savehim!!!! I did...really...I mean it.... My hubby isgoing to kill me!!!! Oh well, that's what he gets for going off on abusiness trip for a week and leaving me with ourchildren...hehehe....If I keep telling myself this it will be true!!

I haven't named him yet. He's been so scared...I'm waiting tosee how he is after he gets used to his new home. He will beElla's neighbor, and maybe friend. I'm gonna see if they canbond. I will be getting them both fixed so that they can betogether. The poor baby is housed in our old pack nplay. I gotta make a new cage!!!

Latest posts

Back