New username.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lexipink

Reaction score
Well, I had to change my e-mail and then decided to change my username for this forum as well. Unfortunately, remaining anonymous from my family proved itself to be a little bit more difficult than I would have expected. I'm mostly estranged from them and just about had a coronary when I received an e-mail from one of them earlier this morning. So, a name change it is. Whatever it takes, right?

From now on, I'll be posting on this website with this new username. I've also changed my e-mail address, so if anyone needs to get a hold of me, you can do so through the site. I'm sorry for all the confusion, but if you knew the background of my relationship with my family, you'd surely understand.

Thanks for the understanding!

Hi Lexi!
Sorry to hear about your family getting ahold of you when you didn't want them to. I wonder how they got your e-mail. It must be tough being estranged from your family. I like your new username! Is pink your favorite color? Also, looking at your bunnies names, did you change Miko's name to Ruby? Where did Gracie go? Your bunnies are all so gorgeous! Einstein is such a cutie. I might be getting a lionhead too and I really like REWs. I have four pink eyed white rats (though there wasn't a choice in color since only albinos are legal in Alaska) so I guess I'm biased!

LOL. Maybe I should've explained things a little bit better...

William is William. Einstein is Einstein. Ruby was Gracie. And Miko, well, you'll have to wait for my post to understand what happened there. I changed Gracie's name to Ruby only because I kept calling her Ruby by accident. I could never get it right. And then I thought, "why do I have to?" She responds more to the sound of my voice than to her name anyway, so I figured it wouldn't be too confusing for her to learn the new name. I love the name Gracie, but Ruby just suits her so much better. I might just have to get another bun so I can name her Gracie!

And, yes, it can be very difficult being estranged from my family. But, without getting too far into it, they were extremely abusive toward me - in more ways than one. And it's in my best interest not to have much contact with them. I'll leave it like that for the time being. Maybe if I'm feeling courageous one day I'll post more.

I hope that helped answer at least some of your questions. Another post will eventually follow about Miko. That's just a sad situation altogether and I'm not quite ready to go there just yet.

That makes sense about Ruby's name. She's your bun now, you should call her what you want to call her. I think it's a very pretty name.

Whatever happened with Miko, I'm sure that you took care of it very well.

You definitely don't need to share anything about your family if you don't want to. It must be upsetting to think about!

How are things going with Mallory and Madilyn? :biggrin2:

Thanks again for the understanding. It's been a very hard and long weekend, so I apologize if I'm not exactly acting like myself.

I love the name Gracie, but there's something tugging at me that's telling me to call her Ruby. Her original name was Pebbles, but I didn't feel that fit her at all. Either which way, she's such a sweet and lovable girl - no change in name can change that. And the situation with Miko could probably have been handled better, but it was what it was and I'm still struggling with fallout over that whole situation.

And, as for Mallory and Madilyn. It does look like I'll be adopting them in the future - though we're not sure just when yet. But I can be patient. [Yeah, right.] Okay, I can try to be patient. He he!

I guess life doesn't stop for weekends, huh?

lexipink wrote:
And, as for Mallory and Madilyn. It does look like I'll be adopting them in the future - though we're not sure just when yet. But I can be patient. [Yeah, right.] Okay, I can try to be patient. He he!
Where did I miss this???? That would be sooo cool if you could adopt them! :biggrin2:

I cant remember, what was your old username? If you'd like we can merge that old one into this new one so that you still have the same post count and such..

Here is the Mal and Mad thread:
http://www.rabbitsonline.net/view_topic.php?id=29535&forum_id=7

I am pretty sure it is set that Alexah (right?) will be adopting them. We just have to work out when, and that will also have to be worked out with Peg, since she will have to drive them to the airport. Alexah seems just perfect for my babies.

Alexah...did you get my latest PM on your old username? Just incase, I will sent it to this username :).

Latest posts

Back