New user name.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Well, here I go again. But this time it was not my fault! My user name wouldn't let me log in. I'd tried everything - signing off, rebooting my internet and computer, signing back in...and nothing. So I figured this was just as well since I have a new e-mail account as well. So this will be me from now on. I'm also going to create an account for my buns to, "use," as well. So you'll see us in that part of the forum too.

Sorry about all the confusion. It's all good now!

<3 Lexah

Yes, I did reset my cookies as well. I even asked a good friend of mine who is more computer literate what to do and he suggested just creating a new user name. I know it's a pain, but I didn't know what else to do.

And, just for reference, the account I opened for my, "bunnies," is, "Bunnies by Lexah." Look for them in the bunny-chat area!

<3 Lexah

No, we'll get the other one fixed. You cannot keep doing this. Sorry. We told you last time that was it.

Now, I'm not sure what the problem is, but you've done this every week or two since you got here.

You need to email the forum if you have trouble with your username...... not create a new one every time you turn around and we've told you that.

This is like the 3rd time you've said that it won't let you sign in. No one else has this much trouble.

I've banned the username so if you want to come back, you need to figure out which name you will be using and get back on it.

We already discussed this with you several times.

I'm sorry for all of the confusion and aggravation. I'll leave it at that.

I was able to get back onto this user name, so this is what I'll continue to use.

THank you.

Haley and I have spent a whole lot of time tonight just dealing with this. We need to concentrate on other things.... Like the fact that I forgot that Bo was out and couldn't get into his cage..... :grumpy:

Latest posts

Back