New toys!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iluvmybuns

Reaction score
I'm trying to get Pete a little more active so I went out and bought him some toys!

I got a little hut that's made out of hay that he can hide in or eat, igot him a carrot rattle he can toss around, a cardboard tube to runthrough or chew,a little bunny stuffie that he will hopefullybe friends with!and some applewood sticks to chew on.

Hopefully he'll become more interested since he hasn't really messedwith any of it yet (i just got it all today) I just want him to comeout from under the bed once in awhile. I believe the only real way tosolve that problem is to......get another bunny!!! ThanksPete for a good excuse! Hopefully Pete gets fixed on Thursday and inanother 2 weeks I'll be taking him on bunny dates!!!!! Yay!!

:bunnydance::bunnydance:

thats cut! yeah, im getting my rabbit fixed to,same with my sister, our rabbits, well.. you know, and their girls :Sbut its all good, they can reunite after a long while, anyways. i gotmy rabbit a butt load of toys but she only rolls around a ball. so dontget disipointed if your rabbit isnt into the toys right away, give timeand if it takes to long, look at other things too. good luck on thedates XD:rose:

Latest posts

Back