New to this site

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nummy

Reaction score
[suP]Hello everyone :wave:I have to introduce my rabbit Nummy to you all. Nummy is a rescued rabbit, heis a un neutered male. He came to me as a mature adult rabbit. His age is unknown but we guess he may be around 6-8 years old.He is a very well behaved rabbit he never chews anything other than food, books or paperlol, and he loves to get lots of pets :biggrin2:. He was never fed any timothy hay before he came to my home, so he won't eat it at all. He has poor dental health and has already had dental surgery as of Jan 5th. He has bouts of stasis a few times a year that sometimes last up to a month :shock:. Nummy is spoiled rotten because he is a good little boy, but we are battling some stasis again and could really use some support. Just wondering if I should ask my health related questions in another post?[/suP]

Hi there and WELCOME!
I'm sorry to hear about Nummy's problems-
I'd suggest going to the Infirmary Section and posting about Nummy's problem, You will get alot more help there....

This is a really really excellent website..

Pics please...welcome to the forum. the Infirmary section is spectacular...mention about the not eating hay also and I bet u will get some great ideas on how to get him to eat hay as well.

SO glad u joined

Here are some pics of Nummy. :biggrin2:
HPIM1193.jpg
HPIM1187.jpg

He is just hanging out in his room :D

OH MY! What a sweet looking bunny! I love his coloring!!

Now all we need to see is a BUNNY BLOG :D if you havent done that already..

I should make one :big wink:I could always keep everyone posted about little Nummy. Those are not his best pics but everytime I want him to pose for the camera he wants to hump his teddy

:laugh:Now I will have to learn how to make a blog lol.

If you look at my profile or anyones for that matter there is a section in blue u can click on it to read any ones blog.

OR go to the Bunny Blogs Section and Post New Topic to start your own Blog...very simple. if u need help tho just ask

I just started one now :biggrin2:I posted the link to my profile for everyone. Oh an I think the vet said he was a dutch/fancy rabbit.

Nummy wrote:
[sup]He was never fed any timothy hay before he came to my home, so he won't eat it at all.[/sup]
Try some other kind of grass hay. My mini-rex, Scone MacBunny, has never eaten timothy, but he loves Orchard Grass, Brome, Oat Hay, and Peter's Meadow Mix (a mixture of hays, but not timothy).

Bunnies can be finicky eaters, you just need to find out what they like. Be prepared when their tastes change later on - they like variety.

Let me welcome you to Rabbits Online, my name is Dave and I am a moderator on the forum. So if I can be of any help please let me know. This is a terrific website for rabbits and their slaves, not only is it very active but also friendly. I am so glad you’re here and I know you will enjoy it. Your bunny is beautiful.

I’ve listed some links I thought you might find interesting:

*For reference the Library section

*To brag or tell everyone about the antics of your bunny or just to talk about your day here is where to start a Bunny Blog, you can also look back at it later and remember when you had a life before your bunny.

*Now all the bunny’s like talk to each other when we mere slaves aren’t around in the Bunny Chat is the spot to be.

*Rabbits Online also has regional forums , this a good way to find a vet in your area that has experience with rabbits and to find out from other nearby of good sources of rabbit supplies.

The Let Your Hare Down section is for anything non-bunny related.

Now every forum has rules and ours can be found with this link Rabbits Online Forum Rules. This gives guidelines on what is acceptable, what is not and how we hope everyone will treat each other.

In your profile there is a place for location. There is no rule requiring you to list the city you live in, but if you can give a general region, country, state, what part of a state or country you live in is helpful. This will give others an idea and can offer more specific help if needed.

Everyone on this forum loves to see pictures of each other’s bunnies. So if you would like to post a picture this link will help you do that, How to put photo's in your posts.

This the best site on the web for bunnies and I look forward to hearing stories and looking at pictures of your rabbit.

Latest posts

Back