New to the forums!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Queen_Bee

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

I've been lurking here for some time, been a member for a little while now, but decided it was time to introduce myself and start being an active poster as well. I'll try to keep this short, haha!

I love rabbits, have owned them since I was a child, and am hoping to share my affinity for them with the rest of you!
Right now I'm fortunate to share my life with a beautiful white and brown female lop. She came with the name Beatrix Potter, after the author of The Tale of Peter Rabbit, but I've affectionately shortened it to just "Bee". She's been in my life for about 4 years now, making her about 5 years old. She was a sad rescue story (one for another time), and adopting her was definitely an experience and took a lot of adjusting on both of our parts, but now she brings so much joy to my life on a daily basis, that is was more than worth it. I've owned rabbits before her, but she's definitely my "heart" rabbit, and I'm hoping for many more years with her.

Anyways, I'm here to share experiences and information, and to hopefully learn a lot from the vast wealth of knowledge that I've seen here. I look forward to getting to know all of you and your furry friends!

Pictures/full bunny story to come, I promise. Cheers!

I apologize for the quality of this pictures, I took them just 5 minutes ago because what's an intro without pictures, right?
1. They're taken using the awful camera on my ancient laptop.
2. It's dark in this room, and she wouldn't really sit still because I interrupted her running around time.

Without further ado, here's Bee. I love the markings on her face, she's got a little "split".

2hftb1d.png

Hi & :welcome1 to you & Bee!
Nice to have you join us! I have two Jersey wooly sisters who will soon be celebrating their 2nd birthday! So I still consider myself "new" to bunnies. lol Bee is a lovely bun with a lovely name! I've always loved Beatrix Potter! Glad you rescued her & yes, you must share her story with us. I don't like sad stories but I don't mind when they have a happy ending such as a wonderful new home & life with a caring person such as yourself. Thanks for the pix of Bee & look forward to more Bee posts!

Hello and welcome to RO! My name is Aubrey and my girl Luna is a rescue too. Bee is adorable!

Hi & :welcome1 to you & Bee!
Nice to have you join us! I have two Jersey wooly sisters who will soon be celebrating their 2nd birthday! So I still consider myself "new" to bunnies. lol Bee is a lovely bun with a lovely name! I've always loved Beatrix Potter! Glad you rescued her & yes, you must share her story with us. I don't like sad stories but I don't mind when they have a happy ending such as a wonderful new home & life with a caring person such as yourself. Thanks for the pix of Bee & look forward to more Bee posts!
Jersey rabbits are adorable, I just did a search for some pictures, and don't think I've ever seen/met one in real life. Hopefully that won't be the case for long! I can't wait to see some pictures of your girls! I'll also be sure to post the rescue story somewhere soon, when I dig up a few pictures to post with it!
Also, here's a (quite belated) welcome to the bunny world! It's a really wonderful place, as I'm sure you know by now :)

Hello and welcome to RO! My name is Aubrey and my girl Luna is a rescue too. Bee is adorable!
Thanks, nice to meet you Aubrey!
I absolutely love the name Luna, I look forward to seeing pictures of her and hearing her rescue story! Rescue bunnies are really the best, they've got so much to offer!

Hi and welcome officially to RO! Your Bee has a lovely face and I really like her coloring. Can't wait to hear your story.
Thanks, I really appreciate it, although the pictures really don't do her justice. I'll be sure to get some nicer ones up soon, taken with a real camera. Hopefully I can find some of her outside to share!

Hello and welcome to the forum. She's a cutie. One of our rescues was named Hopscotch and now he's known as Mr Hoppes or just Hoppes.
Thanks a lot for the welcome, I can't wait to see pictures and read Hoppes' story!

Latest posts

Back