New to the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mnyablonski2796

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Miranda I currently don't have any rabbits only rats, a dog, and 3 kitties. I am moving somewhere between a few weeks to at the latest March, which then I will have my own little animal room that I plan to have bunnies in (and of course my ratties). My plan is to build a big C&C type cage but still have them out during the day since I'm home during the day and work nights. I have had bunnies in the past but since I moved out and came back from college and everything I have been moving a lot and didn't want to many animals being affected by that but my boyfriend and I agreed we are staying here for a while so it's bunny time! I would love a Flemish Giant or Holland Lop my last bunny I had in high school was huge! He was a giant mix but we aren't sure what kind of mix since he was a rescue. Any advise would be great on cage building, free range buns, would a flemish giant be okay with a smaller bunny? Any advice welcome! :wiggle

Thank you! Sorry for being so long

Hello and welcome to the forum--we only had one big bunny, a rescued Checkered Giant. She was sweet with us but didn't like any other bunny and at 19 pounds we didn't want to try mixing any other with her.

Latest posts

Back