New to the forum

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am #5 in the U.S with Thriantas and also raise champagnes, new zealands, rhinelanders(just starting), beverens (just starting), and dwarf hotots (just starting). Looking for anyone close or who is going to convention that will have maybea pair or trio of Champagne's with pedigrees?? please let me know what you have :) THANKS!!

My friend raises Champagnes, and just your luck I will be going to Utica area right after convention =)

but I'll get beth and jakes info and send it to you if you don't mind traveling or transport?

edit: just noticed you mentioned convention =p

I accually found a guy in Indiana that is selling me a pair at convention.... but thank you for replying I really appriciate it.....nxt year ill be looking for more rhinelanders and beverens so if you have friends with those breeds :p

In Indiana, is Kim Calloway he raises Beverns, and pretty much everyone with Beverns tells you to go there. He's your best bet... unless you want White then I will reccommend Katie Rilley. I got to meet her and she was a very nice and sweet person very willing to help. And I've a friend who also has Rhinelanders that'll be at convention =p

and when you say More... do you already have Beverns? and if so some for sale?

Latest posts

Back